Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Northwest Territories 7L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Northwest Territories 7L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - If 2 vehicles come to an uncontrolled intersection at the same time, who has the right-of-way?
1. The vehicle on the left
2. The vehicle on the right
3. The vehicle turning left
4. The vehicle turning right
2 - What should you do when entering a freeway?
1. Signal, then stop to wait for an opening in traffic
2. Signal, then accelerate and enter traffic quickly
3. Signal, then accelerate while merging smoothly into traffic
4. Do what the vehicle ahead of you does
3 - What level must your blood alchohol be if you hold a Class G1 license?
1. less than 1.0
2. less than .08
3. less than .05
4 - What should you do if your gas pedal sticks?
1. First try to reach down and lift the pedal with your hands
2. Drive onto a sidewalk
3. First try to lift the pedal with your foot
4. Sound your horn and warn others of the problem
5 - When approaching a stopped emergency vehicle with its red lights flashing, you must?...
1. Maintain the posted rate of speed for the area
2. Slow down and drive cautiously. You must leave one lane clearance between you and an emergency vehicle if there are multiple lanes in your direction
3. Slow down, stop and pull over to the right
4. Slow down, stop and pull over to the left
6 - If towing a trailer that is 2.05 m wide or less, what must it have?
1. Flashing yellow lights at the rear
2. Flashing red lights at the rear
3. Two far-apart red reflectors at the back, a white licence plate light and a red tail light
4. None of the above
7 - As a buyer of a privately used vehicle what must you get from the seller?
1. A bill of sale
2. The seller's driver's licence
3. A Used Vehicle Information Package
4. The seller's licence plates and permit
8 - When using highbeam lights when do you have to switch to lowbeam lights?
1. Within 50 m of oncoming vehicles
2. You do not have to switch
3. If the oncoming car puts their highbeams on, you do not have to switch
4. Within 150 m of oncoming vehicles
9 - What should you do if you have a tire blow-out?
1. Honk your horn for help
2. Stop and put on your hazard lights
3. Step on the gas pedal and quickly move off the road
4. Firmly steer into the direction you want to go and remove your foot from the gas pedal
10 - When are you required to wear a seatbelt?
1. Wearing a seatbelt is optional
2. All drivers and passengers are required to wear a seatbelt and be properly buckled up
3. Only drivers are required to wear a seatbelt
4. Only passengers are required to wear a seatbelt
11 - If driving and your brakes fail what should you do?
1. Sound horn and steer into a clear area
2. Turn off the ignition
3. Keep your foot on the brake and apply strong downward pressure
4. Pump the brakes to restore hydraulic brake pressure
12 - It is illegal to not stop behind a stopped school bus with alternating flashing red lights. If you do not stop, what can happen?
1. You can be fined $50-$150
2. You can be fined $400-$2000
3. You can be fined $2000-$30000
4. You may fined for the first offence depening on Officer; you will only receive a warning
13 - If there are continuity lines to the right of your vehicle in the lane you are in what must you do?
1. You must merge with the traffic to your left
2. You are not required to do anything unless you want to exit. Your lane is unaffected
3. You must turn into another lane as your lane is exiting or ending
4. You must merge with the traffic to your right
14 - Can anyone two a trailer with a gross weight of up to 4600 kg?
1. As long as you have a valid G, G1, G2 or higher driver's licence plus a trailer plate and permit
2. As long as you have a G, G1, G2 or higher driver's licence
3. As long as your trailer has trailer plates
4. Only if you have your commercial vehicle licence
15 - If you skid on a slippery road surface what should you do?
1. Steer your vehicle into the opposite direction you want to go
2. Apply gas to quickly get out of the skid
3. Steer your vehicle into the direction you want to go
4. Turn off the ignition
16 - What do double solid pavement markings mean?
1. No vehicles may pass in either direction
2. Vehicles travelling on the right may pass when the way is clear
3. Vehicles travelling on the left may pass when the way is clear
4. Both vehicles may pass in either direction when the way is clear
17 - If a traffic light is red, but there is a green arrow pointing left, what does that mean?
1. Vechicles in the left turning lane may turn right
2. Vehicles in the left turning lane may turn left
3. No vehicles may turn
4. The direction of the green arrow indicates there is a one-way street
18 - What vehicle has flashing blue lights that can be seen 150 m away?
1. A school bus
2. A two truck
3. A snow removing vehicle
4. An ambulance
19 - What do the markings on the road mean and what does the sign represent in the picture?
1. There is a two-way left turn lane in the centre for traffic going in both directions
2. There is an extra lane for driving in
3. There is a left turn lane in the centre for those travelling south
4. There is a left turn in the centre for those travelling north
20 - What is the best way to check your blind spots?
1. Through your side mirrors
2. Through your rear-view mirrors
3. Turning your head and doing shoulder checks
4. Asking your passengers to check for you
© 2022. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2022. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.