FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Almost in every province of Canada, the two main requirement to obtain a valid License are written driving test and actual road test. Both written and road test will test your knowledge about road signs/signals and Rules in your specific Province. has compiled practice tests for all Canadian Provinces and Territories.

People from USA and Commonwealth countries (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Australia, South Africa) don't need to go through this process. They can simply transfer their license. Irish people can also get their license transfered to Canadian License if they apply for a British driver's license prior to coming to Canada. Please refer to your province or Territories Link below to learn more.

Did You Know?
In Québec, all individuals who drive a vehicle are subject to a system of demerit points that accumulate when they are found guilty of an offence. The number of points varies based on the type of licence and the driver's age. Find more about it here.

Follow US:  Facebook  |  Twitter