Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Motorcycle Class 6L Road Signs Simulated Test
NewFoundland Class 6L Motorcycle License Test - Road Signs
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Provincial campground ahead
2. There are grooves in the pavement
3. Gold course ahead
4. Fallen rocks ahead
2 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Merge ahead
2. Road turns to the right
3. Keep to the right except when passing on two-way road sections
4. Right turn and passing lane ahead
3 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Trucks may approach from the left
2. Construction zone
3. Trucks may approach from the right
4. No trucks allowed on road
4 - What does this sign shows ?
1. If you are in lane 2 you may go in any direction
2. If you are in lane 3, you may go straight or turn right
3. If you are in lanes 1,2 or 3 you must go only in the direction of that lane's arrow
4. If you are in lane 1 you may go straight and left
5 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Traffic bulletin signs change with updates on traffic, delays and lane closures
2. Traffic bulletin signs post the same information on traffic, delays and lane closures
3. Informs drivers about next exits
4. Informs drivers about nearby parks and recreation information
6 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Indicates which direction to go for the city or town posted
2. Indicates the distance to campgrounds and green conservation areas
3. Indicates by distance shown that Guelph is before Hamilton
4. Indicates distance, in kilometers, to the city or town posted
7 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Curb area reserved for loading and unloading all passengers
2. Curb area reserved for vehicles parking with a valid permit
3. Curb area parking for all vehicles after 6:00 p.m.
4. Curb area reserved for picking up and dropping off people with disabilities
8 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Deep water ahead
2. Boat docking route
3. No public swimming ahead
4. Ferry service route
9 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Two lanes will merge to one. Drivers in both lanes are responsible to merge safely
2. Two lanes will merge to one. Drivers on the right has right-of-way
3. Two-lane highway begins
4. Hidden intersection ahead
10 - What does this mean ?
1. Indicates there are police, a hospital, an information desk and an airport in one building
2. Indicates there is only an airport nearby
3. Show what services and facilities are not available nearby or off-road
4. Shows that services and facilities are located nearby or off-road
11 - What does this mean ?
1. Do not enter road
2. Come to a complete stop
3. Only bicycles allowed
12 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Route to cargo railway station
2. Route to passenger railway station
3. Train maintenance area
4. Railroad crossing ahead
13 - What does this mean ?
1. Both the Q.E.W. and the 401 are coming up on the right
2. To get to the Q.E.W. go by way of the 403
3. The Q.E.W. is coming up on the right
4. The 401 is coming up on the right
14 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. 1 km construction zone begins
2. Road closed ahead
3. Survey crew working on road
4. Construction zone begins in 1 km
15 - What does this mean ?
1. One-way traffic direction indicated by the arrow
2. Two-way traffic is permitted
3. Exit to the right
4. Reduce speed ahead
16 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Sharp turn here
2. Exit to the right
3. Crosswalk ahead
4. Railway crossing
1. Bilingual signs are for educational purposes only
2. Bilingual signs are posted near French schools for you to follow
3. Bilingual signs provide important information. Read message in language understood best
4. Obey bilingual sign only if you read and speak French
18 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Pedestrians may not cross the road
2. No pedestrians allowed on roadway
3. There is no crosswalk in the area
4. Do not enter--construction zone
19 - What does this mean ?
1. Roadwork ahead
2. Person controlling traffic ahead
3. Survey crew assessing road ahead
4. Construction zone ahead
20 - What does this sign shows ?
1. All towns or cities posted on this sign are 50 km away
2. Construction ahead so be prepared to detour by direction show
3. Indicates which direction to go for the city or town posted
4. Indicates there is provincial park in the city or town posted
© 2023. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2023. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.