Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Motorcycle Class 6L Driving Rules Simulated Test
NewFoundland Class 6L Motorcycle License Test - Rules
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What is the minimum amount of tire tread you should have on your motorcycle tires?
2. 2.5 inches
4. 1.5 mm
2 - Passengers are allowed to ride with drivers carrying which of the following licences?
4. Both M2 and M
3 - How is front brake applied?
1. It is applied by pushing the lever away from the handgrip.
2. It is applied by pulling the lever towards the handgrip.
3. It is applied by pulling the lever towards the handgrip repeatedly
4. It is applied by pushing the lever away from the handgrip repeatedly
4 - Driving with a blood alcohol level of above 0.08 will result in
1. You will get criminal record.
2. Your license will be suspended
3. You will be Jailed
4. Any of the Above
5 - The sale of a used motorcycle must include:
1. The Vehicle's original licence plate
2. A driving permit
3. Motorcycle instructional manual
4. A Used Vehicle Information Package
6 - What is the shortest possible time period required to obtain a full M licence?
1. 18 months with MTO consent
2. 20 months
3. 24 months
4. 22 months
7 - With an M2 licence, you may drive a limited-speed motorcylce on:
1. Any public road
2. All public and freeways as long as there is no passengers
3. Any road other than listed under regulation 630 of highway traffic act
4. Public roads excluding freeways
8 - Which of the following will result in the issuing of an M2 licence with an M condition?
1. The use of any motorcycle as long as you choose to ride mopeds in future
2. The use of moped for the level 1 road test
3. The use of motor tricycle for the level 1 road test
4. The use of limited-speed motorcycle for the level 1 road test
9 - How long must you wait to obtain your full M licence if you have an M2 licence?
1. 22 Month
2. 18 Month
3. 16 month with driver's ed course
4. 18 month without driver's ed course
10 - Before making a left turn from a one-way street, you should be
1. Close to the centre of the roadway
2. Your position doesn't matter, provided you signal your intention
3. Close to the right-hand side of the roadway
4. Close to the left-hand side of the roadway
11 - With a class M2 licence, you may drive:
1. A motorcycle/motor tricycle on any public road
2. A limited-speed motorcylce/moped on roads other than those under regulation 630 of the highway traffic act
3. Class G vehicles (under class G1 licence conditions)
4. All of the above
12 - If the rear wheel becomes locked, the rider should
1. Apply brakes and swerve off the road
2. Pull over as safely and cautiously as possible
3. Shift weight forward
4. Increase throttle
13 - Which motorcycle parts should be checked on a weekly basis?
1. Tire tread, wheels, shock absorbers, brakes
2. Clutch, tachometer, handlebars
3. Horn button, stands, turn signals, starter, engine kill switch
4. Engine and ignition switch
14 - On passing the M1 exit test while using a limited speed motorcycle what category of M2 license does one receive?
1. One receives an M2 license with both an M and an L condition.
2. One receives an M2 license
3. One receives an M2 license with an M condition.
4. One receives an M2 license with an L condition.
15 - When seated on a motorcycle at what distance from the ground should the rider?s feet be?
1. The rider's feet should be in a flat resting position at a distance of 2.54cm (1 inch) from the ground.
2. The rider's toes should just be able to touch the ground
3. The rider's feet should be resting flat on the ground.
4. The rider's toes should be at a distance of 5-10cm (2-4 inches) from the ground.
16 - Threshhold braking helps when:
1. Your wheels lock up
2. Emergencies occur
3. Intense weather conditions impair driving
4. All of above
17 - When turning left or right, the best blocking position would be:
1. The centre of the road
2. The tire track in the direction in which you are turning
3. Whatever you are comfortable with
4. Lane blocking is not required when making turns
18 - How should your feet be when on a motorcycle?
1. On the foot peg
2. Alligned with the handlebars
3. Able to touch the ground comfortably
4. Both 1 and 3
19 - Motorcyclists should keep away from lanes near entrance/exit ramps because:
1. Motorcycles can easily skid when accelerating/decelerating
2. All of these
3. Other Vehicle might NOT see oncoming Motorcycles and can cut them off.
4. Motorcycles are not visible in heavy traffic
20 - When you are faced with a red traffic signal and your intention is to go straight through the intersection, what must you do first?
1. Stop, give pedestrians the right-of-way, and then proceed with caution
2. Stop and proceed only when the signal turns green and the intersection is clear
3. Come to a full stop and proceed only when the intersection is clear
4. Slow down and proceed when the way is clear
© 2023. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2023. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.