Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Manitoba 5L Road (Traffic) Signs Simulated Test
Manitoba 5L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What does this sign shows ?
1. A winding road is ahead
2. Sharn turn in the road ahead
3. Hazard to the right
4. Hazard to the left
2 - What does this sign represent ?
1. No parking anytime
2. You can only park after 5:00 p.m.
3. Parking allowed for a maximum of 30 minutes within times posted
4. Parking allowed for longer than 30 minutes, 9 a.m.-6p.m.
3 - What does this mean ?
1. Deer may cross the road
2. No animals allowed
3. You are entering a game farm
4. Watch for deer hunters
4 - What does this mean ?
1. All towns or cities posted on this sign are 50 km away
2. Construction ahead so be prepared to detour by direction show
3. Indicates which direction to go for the city or town posted
4. Indicates there is provincial park in the city or town posted
5 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Sharp turn here
2. Exit to the right
3. Crosswalk ahead
4. Railway crossing
6 - What does this mean ?
1. Reduce speed to 40 km/h when lights are flashing in this school zone
2. You are approaching a school bus loading zone
3. Reduce speed to 40 km/h at all times
4. Watch for pedestrians at the crosswalk
7 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Curb area reserved for loading and unloading all passengers
2. Curb area reserved for vehicles parking with a valid permit
3. Curb area parking for all vehicles after 6:00 p.m.
4. Curb area reserved for picking up and dropping off people with disabilities
8 - What does this sign represent ?
1. All vehicles must stop for a school bus in all directions when the lights are flashing
2. You are entering a school zone
3. You are approaching a shool zone crosswalk
4. All vehicles must stop on the side of the road where the school bus is
9 - What does this mean ?
1. Bilingual signs are for educational purposes only
2. Bilingual signs are posted near French schools for you to follow
3. Bilingual signs provide important information. Read message in language understood best
4. Obey bilingual sign only if you read and speak French
10 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Indicates which direction to go for the city or town posted
2. Indicates the distance to campgrounds and green conservation areas
3. Indicates by distance shown that Guelph is before Hamilton
4. Indicates distance, in kilometers, to the city or town posted
11 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. No left turn
2. You may go in the opposite direction
3. No U-turn
4. Turning allowed after 6:00 p.m.
12 - What does this sign shows ?
1. If you are in lane 2 you may go in any direction
2. If you are in lane 3, you may go straight or turn right
3. If you are in lanes 1,2 or 3 you must go only in the direction of that lane's arrow
4. If you are in lane 1 you may go straight and left
13 - What does this mean ?
1. You have the right-of-way
2. Always stop, then yield.
3. Do not enter
4. Give others the right of way
14 - What does this mean ?
1. School crossing or school crossing ahead
2. Hidden school bus stop ahead
3. Children must be accompanied by adult in this area
4. Intersection ahead
15 - What does this mean ?
1. Pass the pace vehicle only when you see this sign flashing
2. Pass only to the left
3. Pass only to the right
4. Do not pass the pace vehicle that has this sign flasing
16 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Bicycle are not allowed with special permit
2. You can park your bicycle here
3. No bicycles allowed on this road
4. Do not park your bicycle here
17 - What does this sign represent ?
1. 1 km construction zone begins
2. Road closed ahead
3. Survey crew working on road
4. Construction zone begins in 1 km
18 - What does this mean ?
1. Be prepared to drive around mountains ahead
2. There is a temporary detour from the normal traffic roadway
3. Downward sloping hill ahead
4. Closed lane ahead
19 - What does this sign represent ?
1. There is a three-way stop ahead, which is hidden
2. This is a hidden road ahead
3. Hidden crosswalk ahead
4. Hidden left turn ahead
20 - What does this sign shows ?
1. The speed limit is 50 km/h
2. It is 50 km to the next rest area
3. The speed limit is 50 km/h for the next 50 km
4. The speed limit is 50 km/h ahead
© 2023. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2023. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.