Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Motorcycle Class 6L Road Signs Simulated Test
British Columbia Class 6L Motorcycle License Test - Road Signs
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Winding road ahead
2. Watch for farm vehicles approaching from the left
3. Follow the road in the direction show
4. Construction zone begins to the left
2 - What does this mean ?
1. Lanes are for 5 or more passengers during days and times posted
2. Lanes are for 3 or more passengers in the vehicles shown, plus bicycles, during the days and times shown or all the time (depending on the sign)
3. Lanes are for pedestrians only, no vehicles permitted during days and times posted
4. Lanes are for loading and unloading passengers only during days and times posted
3 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Two lanes will merge to one. Drivers in both lanes are responsible to merge safely
2. Two lanes will merge to one. Drivers on the right has right-of-way
3. Two-lane highway begins
4. Hidden intersection ahead
4 - What does this sign represent ?
1. No stopping
2. Stop if necessary and go when intersection is clear
3. Come to a full stop
4. Do not enter road
5 - What does this mean ?
1. Merge with road that is closed
2. Lane closed ahead. Slow down and merge with traffic
3. The road detours so follow this sign until you come to the regular road
4. Follow the detour marker only if you choose not to take the regular road
6 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Stop and drive slowly through the campground
2. Obey the crossing guard with the signs they hold up
3. Slow down and be prepared to stop
4. Slow down, stop and exit the construction zone
7 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Divided highway begins
2. Divided highway ends
3. Slower traffic keep to the right
4. No intersection ahead
8 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Road ends at lake
2. Road may have water flowing over it
3. Bridge ahead
4. Bridge ices
9 - What does this mean ?
1. Steep hill, shift into lower gear
2. Construction zone ahead
3. Large hail stone area
4. Watch our for fallen rocks
1. Bilingual signs are for educational purposes only
2. Bilingual signs are posted near French schools for you to follow
3. Bilingual signs provide important information. Read message in language understood best
4. Obey bilingual sign only if you read and speak French
11 - What does this mean ?
1. Roadwork ahead
2. Person controlling traffic ahead
3. Survey crew assessing road ahead
4. Construction zone ahead
12 - What does this sign shows ?
1. All towns or cities posted on this sign are 50 km away
2. Construction ahead so be prepared to detour by direction show
3. Indicates which direction to go for the city or town posted
4. Indicates there is provincial park in the city or town posted
13 - What does this mean ?
1. Indicates there are police, a hospital, an information desk and an airport in one building
2. Indicates there is only an airport nearby
3. Show what services and facilities are not available nearby or off-road
4. Shows that services and facilities are located nearby or off-road
14 - What does this mean ?
1. Left turn allowed after 5:00 p.m.
2. No left turn on Saturday and Sunday
3. No left turn during days and times posted
4. No left turn ever
15 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Route to airplane production
2. Indicates you are under a fly zone
3. Route to airport
4. Airplane parking area
16 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Railroad tracks ahead
2. Hospital ahead, keep quiet and watch for ambulances
3. You are approaching a hidden school bus stop
4. School crossing ahead
17 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Stay to the left of the island
2. Stay to the right of the island
3. There is an intersection ahead on the right
4. The road curves to the left for 1km
18 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Sharp turn here
2. Exit to the right
3. Crosswalk ahead
4. Railway crossing
19 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Survey crew ahead
2. Movie filming set
3. Sightseeing binoculars ahead
4. Bird watchers ahead
20 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Right turn lane only ahead
2. Lane is open. Adjust speed for construction zone
3. Hidden intersection ahead on right
4. Lane is closed. Move into lane directed by arrow and merge with traffic
© 2022. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2022. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.