Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Motorcycle Class 6L Driving Rules Simulated Test
British Columbia Class 6L Motorcycle License Test - Rules
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What is the most effective way to avoid collisions?
1. Driving at least 1 m away from other vehicles
2. Performing shoulder checks before turning
3. Checking mirrors every ten minutes
4. All of the above
2 - When turning left or right, the best blocking position would be:
1. The centre of the road
2. The tire track in the direction in which you are turning
3. Whatever you are comfortable with
4. Lane blocking is not required when making turns
3 - What is the shortest possible time period required to obtain a full M licence?
1. 18 months with MTO consent
2. 20 months
3. 24 months
4. 22 months
4 - Which motorcycle parts should be checked on a weekly basis?
1. Tire tread, wheels, shock absorbers, brakes
2. Clutch, tachometer, handlebars
3. Horn button, stands, turn signals, starter, engine kill switch
4. Engine and ignition switch
5 - What is the purpose served by the throttle?
1. It plays a role in controlling the rear brakes of the motorcycle.
2. It displays the number of revolutions undergone by the engine per minute
3. The throttle is located on the right handgrip and helps control the speed of the motorcycle. When twisted inward towards the rider, the throttle releases fuel which flows to the engine.
4. It plays a role in controlling the speed of the motorcycle.
6 - What is the minimum amount of tire tread you should have on your motorcycle tires?
2. 2.5 inches
4. 1.5 mm
7 - To put your licence plate onto a motorcycle, you need
1. Both 2 and 3
2. MTO consent via written letter
3. Safety standard certificate
4. Police record check
8 - How does fatigue affect a motorcyclist's ability to drive safely?
1. It increases the motorcyclist's ability to react quickly and appropriately in the event of an emergency
2. It increases the motorcyclist's attentiveness and ability to concentrate.
3. It reduces the motorcyclist's ability to react quickly and appropriately in the event of an emergency
4. It increases the motorcyclist's ability to relax and unwind while driving.
9 - Which of the following effectively helps prevent unwanted acceleration?
1. Braking often
2. Both 1 and 4
3. Paying attention to throttle
4. Keeping wrists low
10 - Motorcyclists should ensure that their passenger?
1. Talks to them when approaching a problem on the road, so the passenger knows which way to lean
2. Is dressed in warm clothes
3. Always places both feet on the footrests, even when the motorcycle is stopped
4. Maintains one foot on the footrest at all times
11 - If the rear wheel becomes locked, the rider should
1. Apply brakes and swerve off the road
2. Pull over as safely and cautiously as possible
3. Shift weight forward
4. Increase throttle
12 - What is the major difference between the front and rear brakes?
1. The front brakes account for one-quarter of the stopping force of the motorcycle.
2. The front brakes provide the entire stopping force of the motorcycle.
3. The front brakes are easier to access than the rear brakes.
4. The front brakes account for three-quarters of the stopping force of the motorcycle
13 - To brake correctly, motorcyclists must:
1. Apply front brake and then read brake
2. Apply both front and rear brake at the same time
3. Turn off the ignition
4. Decrease throttle gradually
14 - What is the solution to a sudden engine lock?
1. Pulling over and restarting the vehicle
2. Dumping out the gas tank and refilling it
3. Applying antifreeze after pulling over
4. Applying oil after pulling over
15 - Driving with a blood alcohol level of above 0.08 will result in
1. You will get criminal record.
2. Your license will be suspended
3. You will be Jailed
4. Any of the Above
16 - How do properly adjusted mirrors help the motorcyclist?
1. They provide a view of a major portion of the lane beside the motorcycle.
2. They provide a view of at least half the lane behind the motorcycle
3. They help to reduce vulnerable blind spots
4. All of the Above
17 - Changing gears during a turn can result in:
2. Rear wheels becoming impaired
3. Both 1 and 2
4. None of the above
18 - Before making a left turn from a one-way street, you should be
1. Close to the centre of the roadway
2. Your position doesn't matter, provided you signal your intention
3. Close to the right-hand side of the roadway
4. Close to the left-hand side of the roadway
19 - What are the most common hazards for motorcycle drivers?
1. Other drivers not seeing motorcyclists
2. Uneven terrain and turbulent weather
3. Large vehicles making wide turns
4. Both 2 and 3
20 - Which of the following will result in the issuing of an M2 licence with an M condition?
1. The use of any motorcycle as long as you choose to ride mopeds in future
2. The use of moped for the level 1 road test
3. The use of motor tricycle for the level 1 road test
4. The use of limited-speed motorcycle for the level 1 road test
© 2022. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2022. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.