Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Motorcycle Class 6L Road Signs Simulated Test
Manitoba Class 6L Motorcycle License Test - Road Signs
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What does this mean ?
1. Indicates there are police, a hospital, an information desk and an airport in one building
2. Indicates there is only an airport nearby
3. Show what services and facilities are not available nearby or off-road
4. Shows that services and facilities are located nearby or off-road
2 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Stay to the left of the island
2. Stay to the right of the island
3. There is an intersection ahead on the right
4. The road curves to the left for 1km
3 - What does this mean ?
1. Turn right at the bridge ahead
2. Hidden intersection ahead
3. Road turns on bends to the right sharply ahead
4. Winding road ahead
4 - What does this mean ?
1. An advance exit sign telling you which lanes go off in the highway
2. A highway exit is coming up in 20 km
3. A highway exit is coming in 10 km
4. An advance exit sign telling you 2 right lanes do not exit off the highway
5 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Slow-moving vehicle on road, travelling less than 40 km/h
2. Speed in area is very slow, less than 40 km/h
3. Snow removal vehicle ahead
4. Danger, keep out,road under construction
6 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Route to airplane production
2. Indicates you are under a fly zone
3. Route to airport
4. Airplane parking area
7 - What would this mean
1. All vehicles must stop for a school bus in all directions when the lights are flashing
2. You are entering a school zone
3. You are approaching a shool zone crosswalk
4. All vehicles must stop on the side of the road where the school bus is
8 - What does this sign represent ?
1. The road narrows ahead
2. The two-way road curves ahead
3. Slower traffic move to the right
4. A narrow bridge ahead
9 - What does this mean ?
1. Two exits exist for Bowesville Road
2. Only exit onto Bowesville Road if you drive an emergency vehicle
3. Numbers at the bottom assist emergency vehicles to plan best routes
4. Some information signs have numbers at the bottom to assist you with exits and distances
10 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Turn right only on a red light
2. No right turn allowed on a red light
3. Do not enter
4. No right turn ever
11 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Stop and drive slowly through the campground
2. Obey the crossing guard with the signs they hold up
3. Slow down and be prepared to stop
4. Slow down, stop and exit the construction zone
12 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Right turn lane only ahead
2. Lane is open. Adjust speed for construction zone
3. Hidden intersection ahead on right
4. Lane is closed. Move into lane directed by arrow and merge with traffic
13 - What does this mean ?
1. Lane ends and is closed for roadwork
2. Third lane begins
3. Bridge ahead
4. Bridge narrows ahead
14 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Reduce speed to 40 km/h when lights are flashing in this school zone
2. You are approaching a school bus loading zone
3. Reduce speed to 40 km/h at all times
4. Watch for pedestrians at the crosswalk
15 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Two lanes will merge to one. Drivers in both lanes are responsible to merge safely
2. Two lanes will merge to one. Drivers on the right has right-of-way
3. Two-lane highway begins
4. Hidden intersection ahead
16 - What does this sign shows ?
1. One lane ahead
2. No turns ahead
3. There is a three-way stop ahead
4. The road branches off ahead
17 - What does this sign shows ?
1. No wheelchair ramp
2. No parking at any time unless vehicle has a valid Accessible Parking Permit
3. No stopping at any time unless vehicle has a valid Accessible Parking Permit
4. No parking at any time
18 - What does this sign represent ?
1. You will be approaching the Dixie Rd. exit in 346 km
2. You will be approaching interchange 346 in 1 km
3. It is 34.6 km to Dixie Rd
4. Interchange 346 is 346 km from Toronto
19 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Come to a complete stop
2. No stopping at any time between the signs
3. There is a stop sign ahead
4. No stopping except to unload passengers
20 - What does this sign shows ?
1. School zone ahead
2. Bicycle crossing ahead
3. Official bicycle route
4. No bicycles allowed
© 2023. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2023. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.