Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Manitoba 5L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Manitoba 5L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What do the white markings in this diagram represent?
1. Two parallel white lines at an intersection indicate a crosswalk for pedestrians
2. They indicate there is a one-way street to the right
3. These solid lines indicate there is no passing in either direction
4. These do not indicate anything different from other directions
2 - Can you make a right turn on a red light?
1. Yes, as long as you are in a HOV lane
2. Yes, as long as a sign does not tell you otherwise
3. No, there is no right turns on the red lights allowed in Ontario
4. No, there are no right turns on roadways shared with pedestrians
3 - Which of the following is correct about seatbelts?
1. It is ok to put the seat belt under your shoulder if it is hurting your neck
2. Seatbelts can be used for small children
3. The shoulder belt must always cross over the collar bone, not over the neck
4. The lap belt must always cross over the abdomen
4 - What should you do when you hear bells or sirens or see flashing lights?
1. Slow down and move to the far left of the roadway but do not stop
2. Slow down, move to the far right of the roadway and stop when it is safe to do so. Do not block the shoulder if on a freeway
3. Come to a complete stop whereever you are
4. Speed up and keep the movement of the traffic going
5 - Which of the below infractions may cause you to receive two demerit points?
1. Failure to stop for a police officer
2. Having passengers under 16 not wearing their seatbelts
3. Reckless or careless driving
4. Exceeding posted speed limits by more than 50 m/h
6 - At a pedestrian crossing, you should not pass cars within how many metres from the crossing?
1. 10 m
2. 30 m
3. 50 m
4. 80 m
7 - What does a flashing red traffic light mean?
1. Slow down and drive with caution
2. Stop and turn left
3. Stop and turn right
4. Stop and proceed when its safe
8 - When can you pass on a shoulder?
1. Whenever the vehicle in front of you is moving under 40 m/h
2. Only if a vehicle is turning left and you have an unpaved shoulder on the right
3. Only if a vehicle is turning left and you have a paved shoulder on the right
4. Whenever you can do so safely
9 - What does the round signal with a white vertical line on it represent in the picture?
1. It is a left turn signal
2. It is a spare light should the other ones malfunction
3. It is a transit priority signal allowing public transit vehicles the right-of-way
4. It is a symbol indicating pedestrians may not cross
10 - Which of these statements is not true?
1. You may not use a licence which has been altered
2. You may not use an imitation licence
3. You may not lend your licence to anyone or let anyone borrow it
4. You are allowed to have more than one Ontario licence
11 - When parking uphill with a curb what should you do?
1. Turn your tires to the right to catch the curb if your vehicle rolls backwards
2. Make your tires straight and parallel with the curves
3. Turn your tires to the left to catch the curb if your vehicle rolls backwards
4. The direction of your tires does not matter as long as you set the parking brakes
12 - If pedestrians face a walk signal, what should they do?
1. Cross the road in the direction of the symbol with the right-of-way over vehicles
2. Cross the road in the direction of the symbol yielding the right-of-way to vehicles
3. Stop and yield the right-of-way to vehicles
4. Cross the intersection in any direction
13 - Unless posted in cities, towns, villages and built-up areas the maximum speed limit is?...
1. 40 km/h
2. 50 km/h
3. 70 km/h
4. 80 km/h
14 - Which one of these statements is a basic parking rule?
1. No not park within 3 m of a fire hydrant
2. Park on a hill so that you can see ahead
3. Do not park within 150 m of intersections with traffic lights
4. Do not look while opening your door
15 - What challenges do commercial vehicles have that are dangerous for other vehicles?
1. They have small blind spots
2. They make wide turns
3. They roll forward after stopping
4. They block large amounts of snow and slush from your windshield
16 - Under what circumstances a driver is allowed to pass a vehicle on a solid double line road ?
1. If he is passing a farm truck
2. If he is passing a Bicycle
3. If he is passing a truck
4. If he is passing a really slow moving car
17 - Why is it a bad idea to turn your steering wheel to the left while waiting to make a left turn at an intersection?
1. Turning your steering wheel unnecessarily will add to your car's wear and tear
2. Another vehicle can push your vehicle into oncoming traffic
3. It is not a bad idea--your vehicle will not be able to make the turn in time if you do not
4. In case you need to turn right-- it will be harder to steer out of the turn
18 - Some left turn lanes have their own traffic light to direct traffic. What does this light mean?
1. This is a transit priority signal
2. Vehicles in the left turn lane may turn left while other vehicles will face a red light
3. Pedestrians crossing the street towards the left may cross
4. All traffic facing the traffic light may turn left or proceed straight
19 - Which of the following is false about Level 2 (Class G2) drivers?
1. You may have a blood alchohol level of .05 or less
2. You may drive between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
3. Depending on your age and if no G Class driver is with you, there may be passenger restrictions between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
4. Each passenger must have a working seatbelt
20 - How do you make a left turn from a two-way road onto a two lane one-way road?
1. Turn from the far right lane into the left curb lane
2. The from the far right lane into the right curb lane
3. Turn from the far left lane into the left curb lane
4. Turn from the far left lane into the right curb lane
© 2023. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2023. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.