Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Yukon 5L Road (Traffic) Signs Simulated Test
Yukon 5L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What does this sign represent ?
1. No parking anytime
2. You can only park after 5:00 p.m.
3. Parking allowed for a maximum of 30 minutes within times posted
4. Parking allowed for longer than 30 minutes, 9 a.m.-6p.m.
2 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. An advance exit sign telling you which lanes go off in the highway
2. A highway exit is coming up in 20 km
3. A highway exit is coming in 10 km
4. An advance exit sign telling you 2 right lanes do not exit off the highway
3 - What does this mean ?
1. Two lanes will merge to one. Drivers in both lanes are responsible to merge safely
2. Two lanes will merge to one. Drivers on the right has right-of-way
3. Two-lane highway begins
4. Hidden intersection ahead
4 - What does this sign mean ?
1. No truck allowed in the area
2. Dangerous goods prohibited
3. No parking allowed in the area
4. No stopping allowed in the area
5 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Yield to pedestrians and bicycle riders
2. Right of way belongs to trucks and large vehicles
3. Sign on back of transit buses reminds motorists of the law requiring vehicles approaching a stopped bus at a dedicated us stop to yield to the bus once the bus has signaled it's intent to return to the lane
4. Sign on the back of a vehicle indicating a new driver
6 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. You are allowed to go straight through the intersection
2. You are not allowed to go straight through the intersection
3. You are not allowed to turn right or left
4. Stop at the intersection ahead
7 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Firetruck enterance on right ahead and Vehicles should be ready to yeild
2. Bus stop on right
3. Emergency Vehicles enterance coming on the right
4. Highway exit from right
8 - How do you interpret this sign ?
1. Maximum speed 30 km/hr
2. School zone so speed limit is 30 km/Hr
3. Speed limit during school days from 8 AM - 5 AM is 30 Km/Hr
4. Speed limit from 8 AM - 5 PM is 40 KM/Hr
9 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Construction zone begins in 1 km
2. Worker ahead surveying the land
3. Reduce speed entering the construction zone
4. Gravel road ahead
10 - What does this mean ?
1. No wheelchair ramp
2. No parking at any time unless vehicle has a valid Accessible Parking Permit
3. No stopping at any time unless vehicle has a valid Accessible Parking Permit
4. No parking at any time
11 - What does this sign represent ?
1. You will be approaching the Dixie Rd. exit in 346 km
2. You will be approaching interchange 346 in 1 km
3. It is 34.6 km to Dixie Rd
4. Interchange 346 is 346 km from Toronto
12 - What does this mean ?
1. You have the right-of-way
2. Always stop, then yield.
3. Do not enter
4. Give others the right of way
13 - What does this mean ?
1. No bicycles allowed
2. School zone ahead
3. Do not watch for bicycles
4. This is a bicycle route
14 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Lanes are for 5 or more passengers during days and times posted
2. Lanes are for 3 or more passengers in the vehicles shown, plus bicycles, during the days and times shown or all the time (depending on the sign)
3. Lanes are for pedestrians only, no vehicles permitted during days and times posted
4. Lanes are for loading and unloading passengers only during days and times posted
15 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Do not make a left turn
2. Do not make a U turn
3. Do not make a left turn during the time posted
4. You can turn left only during the time shown
16 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Men at work ahead
2. Share the road with pedestrians
3. School zone ahead
4. Pedestrian crossing ahead
17 - What does this mean ?
1. You are approaching a pedestrian crossing
2. You are approaching bridge on the road
3. You are approaching a rail crossing on the road
4. You are approaching a hospital zone
18 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Roadwork ahead
2. Person controlling traffic ahead
3. Survey crew assessing road ahead
4. Construction zone ahead
19 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Stay to the left of the island
2. Stay to the right of the island
3. There is an intersection ahead on the right
4. The road curves to the left for 1km
20 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Do not enter road
2. Come to a complete stop
3. Only bicycles allowed
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.