Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Yukon 5L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Yukon 5L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - When using highbeam lights when do you have to switch to lowbeam lights?
1. Within 50 m of oncoming vehicles
2. You do not have to switch
3. If the oncoming car puts their highbeams on, you do not have to switch
4. Within 150 m of oncoming vehicles
2 - What should you do when exiting a freeway?
1. Signal, accelerate while merging smoothly into traffic, then proceed to exit lane
2. Signal, move into the deceleration lane, reduce speed gradually and obey exit signs
3. Signal, then stop to wait for an opening in traffic
4. Do what the vehicle ahead of you does
3 - How much space should you have between you and any vehicle are you following?
1. No rule applies and you will not get a fine or demerit points as long as caution is used
2. At least 2 seconds so you can see around the vehicle ahead and also have enough time to stop
3. Atleast 10 seconds so you can see around the vehicle ahead and also have enough time to stop
4. There is a rule of 6 seconds but it is for car drivers only
4 - What challenges do commercial vehicles have that are dangerous for other vehicles?
1. They have small blind spots
2. They make wide turns
3. They roll forward after stopping
4. They block large amounts of snow and slush from your windshield
5 - Why is it a bad idea to turn your steering wheel to the left while waiting to make a left turn at an intersection?
1. Turning your steering wheel unnecessarily will add to your car's wear and tear
2. Another vehicle can push your vehicle into oncoming traffic
3. It is not a bad idea--your vehicle will not be able to make the turn in time if you do not
4. In case you need to turn right-- it will be harder to steer out of the turn
6 - As a buyer of a privately used vehicle what must you get from the seller?
1. A bill of sale
2. The seller's driver's licence
3. A Used Vehicle Information Package
4. The seller's licence plates and permit
7 - Which one of these statements is a basic parking rule?
1. No not park within 3 m of a fire hydrant
2. Park on a hill so that you can see ahead
3. Do not park within 150 m of intersections with traffic lights
4. Do not look while opening your door
8 - When parking uphill with a curb what should you do?
1. Turn your tires to the right to catch the curb if your vehicle rolls backwards
2. Make your tires straight and parallel with the curves
3. Turn your tires to the left to catch the curb if your vehicle rolls backwards
4. The direction of your tires does not matter as long as you set the parking brakes
9 - How do you make a left turn from a two-way road onto a two lane one-way road?
1. Turn from the far right lane into the left curb lane
2. The from the far right lane into the right curb lane
3. Turn from the far left lane into the left curb lane
4. Turn from the far left lane into the right curb lane
10 - If driving and your brakes fail what should you do?
1. Sound horn and steer into a clear area
2. Turn off the ignition
3. Keep your foot on the brake and apply strong downward pressure
4. Pump the brakes to restore hydraulic brake pressure
11 - If you are turning left at an uncontrolled intersection and a pedestrian is crossing your path, who has the right-of-way?
1. You do. Come to a complete stop and make your turn
2. Any other car at the intersection that is turning a right
3. Whoever is more in a hurry goes first
4. You must yield the right-of-way to approaching traffic and/or to pedestrians crossing
12 - When can you pass on a shoulder?
1. Whenever the vehicle in front of you is moving under 40 m/h
2. Only if a vehicle is turning left and you have an unpaved shoulder on the right
3. Only if a vehicle is turning left and you have a paved shoulder on the right
4. Whenever you can do so safely
13 - What is the best way to check your blind spots?
1. Through your side mirrors
2. Through your rear-view mirrors
3. Turning your head and doing shoulder checks
4. Asking your passengers to check for you
14 - Two solid yellow painted lines on a roadway as in this picture do which of the following?
1. Help in calculating distances from one exit to the next
2. Act as a left and right turn lane markings
3. Provide drivers information about upcoming exits
4. Are warning to guide drivers away from fixed obstacles like islands, bridges etc.
15 - How long must new drivers hold a Class G1 license before their G1 Road Test?
1. 3 months
2. 12 months
3. 9 months
4. 2 years
16 - What are you not allowed to do when you have your G1 license?
1. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 100 m/h; drive between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
2. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 80 m/h; drive between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
3. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 80 m/h; drive between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
4. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 100 m/h; drive between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
17 - How do you make a left turn from a two-way road onto a two-way road?
1. Turn from the right lane making a smooth arc into the right curn lane
2. Turn from the right lane, making a smooth arc into the lane right of the centre line
3. Turn from the closest lane to the centre dividing line making a smooth arc into the lane to the right of the centre dividing line
4. Turn from the closest lane to the centre dividing line into the right curb lane
18 - When are you required to wear a seatbelt?
1. Wearing a seatbelt is optional
2. All drivers and passengers are required to wear a seatbelt and be properly buckled up
3. Only drivers are required to wear a seatbelt
4. Only passengers are required to wear a seatbelt
19 - What does an amber or yellow light mean?
1. Keep going and do not stop as another car can hit you from behind
2. There is road construction ahead so slow down and proceed with caution
3. Proceed with caution only if you cannot stop in time
4. Speed up and clear the intersection so you do not block traffic when the light changes
20 - What do the white markings in this diagram represent?
1. Two parallel white lines at an intersection indicate a crosswalk for pedestrians
2. They indicate there is a one-way street to the right
3. These solid lines indicate there is no passing in either direction
4. These do not indicate anything different from other directions
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.