Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Yukon 5L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Yukon 5L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What are you not allowed to do when you have your G1 license?
1. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 100 m/h; drive between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
2. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 80 m/h; drive between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
3. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 80 m/h; drive between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
4. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 100 m/h; drive between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
2 - Why must you use signals when turning?
1. To inform other drivers of what you want to do
2. To inform pedestrians of what you want to do
3. To send out an alert of your intentions
4. All of the above
3 - How many days do new Ontario residents have to register their vehicles?
1. 30 days
2. 60 days
3. 90 days
4. 120 days
4 - How much space should you have between you and any vehicle are you following?
1. No rule applies and you will not get a fine or demerit points as long as caution is used
2. At least 2 seconds so you can see around the vehicle ahead and also have enough time to stop
3. Atleast 10 seconds so you can see around the vehicle ahead and also have enough time to stop
4. There is a rule of 6 seconds but it is for car drivers only
5 - How do you make a left turn from a two-way road onto a two lane one-way road?
1. Turn from the far right lane into the left curb lane
2. The from the far right lane into the right curb lane
3. Turn from the far left lane into the left curb lane
4. Turn from the far left lane into the right curb lane
6 - What should you do if you encounter dangerous whiteout conditions?
1. Maintain speed and turn on your emergency flashers
2. Turn on the emergency flashers and pull off the road completeply into a safe parking area
3. Pass vehicles that are moving too slowly or following too closely
4. Pull onto the shoulder and wait for conditions to change
7 - If pedestrians face a walk signal, what should they do?
1. Cross the road in the direction of the symbol with the right-of-way over vehicles
2. Cross the road in the direction of the symbol yielding the right-of-way to vehicles
3. Stop and yield the right-of-way to vehicles
4. Cross the intersection in any direction
8 - Coming to a complete stop at an intersection is required, but where do you stop if there is no stop line, crosswalk or sidewalk?
1. You stop right beside the stop sign
2. You stop right before the stop sign
3. You stop at the edge of the intersection
4. You stop a little into the intersection so that you can see the traffic and pedestrians
9 - What does the term "overdriving your headlights" mean?
1. You are driving slower than your stopping distance allows you to see
2. You are leaving your highbeam on too long at the risk of burning out the bulbs
3. You are driving faster than your stopping distance allows you to see
4. You are keeping your lowbeam lights on too long at the risk of burning out the bulbs
10 - What level must your blood alchohol be if you hold a Class G1 license?
1. less than 1.0
2. less than .08
3. less than .05
11 - To make a U-turn you must be able to see how far in both directions?
1. 80 m
2. 100 m
3. 150 m
4. 180 m
12 - What challenges do commercial vehicles have that are dangerous for other vehicles?
1. They have small blind spots
2. They make wide turns
3. They roll forward after stopping
4. They block large amounts of snow and slush from your windshield
13 - When do you stop for school buses if there is a median?
1. Whenever you approach and see one
2. Never, because they will stop for you
3. Whenever they stop
4. Only if you are behind a stopped bus which has its upper red alternating lights flashing
14 - Who has the right-of-way in a roundabout?
1. Traffic approaching the roundabout
2. Traffic turning right in the roundabout
3. Traffic turning left in the roundabout
4. Traffic in a roundabout
15 - Which of the following is false about Level 2 (Class G2) drivers?
1. You may have a blood alchohol level of .05 or less
2. You may drive between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
3. Depending on your age and if no G Class driver is with you, there may be passenger restrictions between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
4. Each passenger must have a working seatbelt
16 - If you change the colour of your vehicle, what are you required to do?
1. Nothing, just make sure your vehicle meets safety road standards
2. Tell the Driver and Licence Issuing Office within 6 days of the change
3. Tell the Driver and Vehicle Licence Issuing Office within 60 days of the change
4. Book an emissions test with Drive Clean
17 - It is illegal to not stop behind a stopped school bus with alternating flashing red lights. If you do not stop, what can happen?
1. You can be fined $50-$150
2. You can be fined $400-$2000
3. You can be fined $2000-$30000
4. You may fined for the first offence depening on Officer; you will only receive a warning
18 - What are your required to do if a police officer signals you to pull over?
1. Slow down, safely pull over in the right lane and come to a complete stop
2. Slow down, safely pull over in the left lane and come to a complete stop
3. Slow down and stop in the lane you are in
4. Signal and stop at the next intersection and wait for the police officer
19 - What should you do if you feel drowsy while driving?
1. Take a nap off the road in a safe area
2. Reduce speed
3. Turn up your radio
4. Open all windows
20 - Can you turn left on a red light from a one-way road onto a one-way road?
1. Yes, as long as you drive slowly and cautiously
2. Yes, if you signal, stop first in the farthest left lane and then proceed when the way is clear
3. No left turns are permitted on a red light in Ontario
4. Left turns are only permitted from two-way roads to two-way roads on a green light
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.