Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Yukon 5L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Yukon 5L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - When you come to a railway crossing, there are flashing signal lights, what must you do?
1. Continue slowly because flashing lights are only a warning to drive slow
2. Stop and then proceed slowly across the tracks
3. Stop and wait for the signal lights to stop flashing
4. Drive around the gate or barrier to avoid getting stuck on the tracks
2 - How long must new drivers hold a Class G1 license before their G1 Road Test?
1. 3 months
2. 12 months
3. 9 months
4. 2 years
3 - If there are continuity lines to the right of your vehicle in the lane you are in what must you do?
1. You must merge with the traffic to your left
2. You are not required to do anything unless you want to exit. Your lane is unaffected
3. You must turn into another lane as your lane is exiting or ending
4. You must merge with the traffic to your right
4 - What does the law state about seatbelts and children 9-18 kg (20-40lbs)?
1. All toddlers 9-18 kg must be in an approved child car seat that is properly attached
2. All infants, toddlers and children under 8 must be in a booster seat
3. All infants, toddlers and children under 8 must be in a rear-facing child car seat
4. All infants, toddlers and children under 8 must wear protective head gear
5 - When approaching a stopped emergency vehicle with its red lights flashing, you must?...
1. Maintain the posted rate of speed for the area
2. Slow down and drive cautiously. You must leave one lane clearance between you and an emergency vehicle if there are multiple lanes in your direction
3. Slow down, stop and pull over to the right
4. Slow down, stop and pull over to the left
6 - Coming to a complete stop at an intersection is required, but where do you stop if there is no stop line, crosswalk or sidewalk?
1. You stop right beside the stop sign
2. You stop right before the stop sign
3. You stop at the edge of the intersection
4. You stop a little into the intersection so that you can see the traffic and pedestrians
7 - How far away must headlights and rear lights be seen?
1. From 50 m away
2. From 350 m away
3. From 150 m away
4. They must be seen clearly in the dark
8 - The G2 road test includes highway driving, but before the test, what must you do?
1. Show the instructor your G1 licence
2. Sign a "Declaration of Highway Driving Experience" detailing your highway driving history
3. Rewrite your G1 level test and get higher score than on your first test
4. Pass a colour blindness test
9 - Can you turn left on a red light from a one-way road onto a one-way road?
1. Yes, as long as you drive slowly and cautiously
2. Yes, if you signal, stop first in the farthest left lane and then proceed when the way is clear
3. No left turns are permitted on a red light in Ontario
4. Left turns are only permitted from two-way roads to two-way roads on a green light
10 - Who has the right-of-way in a roundabout?
1. Traffic approaching the roundabout
2. Traffic turning right in the roundabout
3. Traffic turning left in the roundabout
4. Traffic in a roundabout
11 - What should you do when you hear bells or sirens or see flashing lights?
1. Slow down and move to the far left of the roadway but do not stop
2. Slow down, move to the far right of the roadway and stop when it is safe to do so. Do not block the shoulder if on a freeway
3. Come to a complete stop whereever you are
4. Speed up and keep the movement of the traffic going
12 - What is the best way to check your blind spots?
1. Through your side mirrors
2. Through your rear-view mirrors
3. Turning your head and doing shoulder checks
4. Asking your passengers to check for you
13 - Which of the below infractions may cause you to receive two demerit points?
1. Failure to stop for a police officer
2. Having passengers under 16 not wearing their seatbelts
3. Reckless or careless driving
4. Exceeding posted speed limits by more than 50 m/h
14 - When using highbeam lights when do you have to switch to lowbeam lights?
1. Within 50 m of oncoming vehicles
2. You do not have to switch
3. If the oncoming car puts their highbeams on, you do not have to switch
4. Within 150 m of oncoming vehicles
15 - When involved in or witness to an accident where someone has been injured, you should?
1. Call or have someone else call for help immediately
2. Turn off the vehicle and turn on the emergency lights
3. If you are not injured, stay calm and offer help until emergency services arrive
4. All of the above
16 - Two solid yellow painted lines on a roadway as in this picture do which of the following?
1. Help in calculating distances from one exit to the next
2. Act as a left and right turn lane markings
3. Provide drivers information about upcoming exits
4. Are warning to guide drivers away from fixed obstacles like islands, bridges etc.
17 - What are you not allowed to do when you have your G1 license?
1. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 100 m/h; drive between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
2. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 80 m/h; drive between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
3. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 80 m/h; drive between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
4. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 100 m/h; drive between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
18 - What do double solid pavement markings mean?
1. No vehicles may pass in either direction
2. Vehicles travelling on the right may pass when the way is clear
3. Vehicles travelling on the left may pass when the way is clear
4. Both vehicles may pass in either direction when the way is clear
19 - Upon approaching a yield-sign, what does the law require you to do?
1. Slow down, stop if necessary, and yield right-of-way
2. Stop, and then enter traffic quickly
3. Speed up and force your way into traffic
4. Stop, and then enter traffic slowly
20 - What should you do if you feel drowsy while driving?
1. Take a nap off the road in a safe area
2. Reduce speed
3. Turn up your radio
4. Open all windows
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.