Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Saskatchewan 5L Road (Traffic) Signs Simulated Test
Saskatchewan 5L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What does this mean ?
1. You have the right-of-way
2. Always stop, then yield.
3. Do not enter
4. Give others the right of way
2 - What does this mean ?
1. The road ends in 3.9 km
2. There is a maximum 3.9 m clearance ahead on the overpass
3. Only vehicles over 3.9 m permitted ahead
4. Divided highway ends in 3.9 m
3 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Bicycle are not allowed with special permit
2. You can park your bicycle here
3. No bicycles allowed on this road
4. Do not park your bicycle here
4 - What does this mean ?
1. Construction zone ahead
2. Bumpy or uneven road ahead
3. Mountain zone ahead
4. Falling rocks ahead
5 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Curb area reserved for loading and unloading all passengers
2. Curb area reserved for vehicles parking with a valid permit
3. Curb area parking for all vehicles after 6:00 p.m.
4. Curb area reserved for picking up and dropping off people with disabilities
6 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Lanes are for 5 or more passengers during days and times posted
2. Lanes are for 3 or more passengers in the vehicles shown, plus bicycles, during the days and times shown or all the time (depending on the sign)
3. Lanes are for pedestrians only, no vehicles permitted during days and times posted
4. Lanes are for loading and unloading passengers only during days and times posted
7 - What does this mean ?
1. Both the Q.E.W. and the 401 are coming up on the right
2. To get to the Q.E.W. go by way of the 403
3. The Q.E.W. is coming up on the right
4. The 401 is coming up on the right
8 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Traffic bulletin signs change with updates on traffic, delays and lane closures
2. Traffic bulletin signs post the same information on traffic, delays and lane closures
3. Informs drivers about next exits
4. Informs drivers about nearby parks and recreation information
9 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Two exits exist for Bowesville Road
2. Only exit onto Bowesville Road if you drive an emergency vehicle
3. Numbers at the bottom assist emergency vehicles to plan best routes
4. Some information signs have numbers at the bottom to assist you with exits and distances
10 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. No left turn
2. You may go in the opposite direction
3. No U-turn
4. Turning allowed after 6:00 p.m.
11 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Stop at the crosswalk ahead
2. Stop sign ahead
3. School children crossing ahead
4. Intersection ahead
12 - What does this mean ?
1. Reduce speed to 40 km/h when lights are flashing in this school zone
2. You are approaching a school bus loading zone
3. Reduce speed to 40 km/h at all times
4. Watch for pedestrians at the crosswalk
13 - What does this sign mean ?
1. Pedestrian crossing here
2. School Zone
3. School Crossing here
4. Pedestrian Crossing not allowed
14 - What does this sign mean ?
1. Firetruck enterance from right, Vehicles should yeild to the firetruck
2. Bus stop on right
3. Bus entering from right and vehicles should yeild to the bus merging with traffic
4. Highway exit from right
15 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Indicates which direction to go for the city or town posted
2. Indicates the distance to campgrounds and green conservation areas
3. Indicates by distance shown that Guelph is before Hamilton
4. Indicates distance, in kilometers, to the city or town posted
16 - What does this sign shows ?
1. The end of the road
2. The end of the bicycle road
3. The end of bus road
4. The end of reserved road
17 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Sign displayed on public transit vehicles
2. Over-sized load sign, drive around vehicle bearing this with caution
3. Sign displayed on school buses
4. Sign displayed on wheelchair accessible vehicles
18 - What does this sign shows ?
1. A winding road is ahead
2. Sharn turn in the road ahead
3. Hazard to the right
4. Hazard to the left
19 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Indicates facilities accessible by wheelchair
2. Wheelchair parking only
3. Indicates retirement living community. Slow down and keep noise low
4. Indicates there is a hospital nearby
20 - What does this mean ?
1. Two lanes will merge to one. Drivers in both lanes are responsible to merge safely
2. Two lanes will merge to one. Drivers on the right has right-of-way
3. Two-lane highway begins
4. Hidden intersection ahead
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.