Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Saskatchewan 5L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Saskatchewan 5L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - How many passengers may you have in a vehicle if you have a Class G1 license?
1. Only the other driver with a class G licence may be in the backseat of a car
2. Up to a maximum of 4
3. As many as there are working seatbelts
4. No other passengers may be in the car with you
2 - If you are facing a red light and a police officer instructs traffic in the direction you are travelling to go straight, what should you do?
1. Treat the intersection as a four-way stop
2. Follow the direction of the police officer despite what the traffic light or road sign indicates
3. First stop at the intersection and then proceed
4. Slow down to 40 m/h and then proceed through
3 - When approaching a stopped emergency vehicle with its red lights flashing, you must?...
1. Maintain the posted rate of speed for the area
2. Slow down and drive cautiously. You must leave one lane clearance between you and an emergency vehicle if there are multiple lanes in your direction
3. Slow down, stop and pull over to the right
4. Slow down, stop and pull over to the left
4 - If a traffic light is red, but there is a green arrow pointing left, what does that mean?
1. Vechicles in the left turning lane may turn right
2. Vehicles in the left turning lane may turn left
3. No vehicles may turn
4. The direction of the green arrow indicates there is a one-way street
5 - What can give you a suspension or impaired driving charge?
1. If you hold a G1 or G2 licence and your blood alchohol level is over 0
2. If you have a blood alchohol over .05
3. If you are behind the wheel of a turned off vehicle, but your blood alchohol level is over .08
4. All of the above
6 - When parking uphill with a curb what should you do?
1. Turn your tires to the right to catch the curb if your vehicle rolls backwards
2. Make your tires straight and parallel with the curves
3. Turn your tires to the left to catch the curb if your vehicle rolls backwards
4. The direction of your tires does not matter as long as you set the parking brakes
7 - If you approach an intersection on a main road that is blocked with traffic, what should you do?
1. Move up so cars behind you can move forward
2. Slowly proceed through the intersection
3. Turn left or right to avoid the heavy traffic back-up
4. Stop before entering the intersection
8 - If towing a trailer that is 2.05 m wide or less, what must it have?
1. Flashing yellow lights at the rear
2. Flashing red lights at the rear
3. Two far-apart red reflectors at the back, a white licence plate light and a red tail light
4. None of the above
9 - How far away must headlights and rear lights be seen?
1. From 50 m away
2. From 350 m away
3. From 150 m away
4. They must be seen clearly in the dark
10 - At a pedestrian crossing, you should not pass cars within how many metres from the crossing?
1. 10 m
2. 30 m
3. 50 m
4. 80 m
11 - What does the law state about seatbelts and children 9-18 kg (20-40lbs)?
1. All toddlers 9-18 kg must be in an approved child car seat that is properly attached
2. All infants, toddlers and children under 8 must be in a booster seat
3. All infants, toddlers and children under 8 must be in a rear-facing child car seat
4. All infants, toddlers and children under 8 must wear protective head gear
12 - If there is no median, how far in front and behind a school bus are you required to stop?
1. At least 20 m beind and far enough in front of children to exit the bus and cross safely
2. At least 18 ft behind and far enough in front for children to exit the bus and cross safely
3. At least 5 m behind and far enough in front for children to exit the bus and cross safely
4. At least 4 ft behind and far enough in front for children to exit the bus and cross safely
13 - When you come to a railway crossing, there are flashing signal lights, what must you do?
1. Continue slowly because flashing lights are only a warning to drive slow
2. Stop and then proceed slowly across the tracks
3. Stop and wait for the signal lights to stop flashing
4. Drive around the gate or barrier to avoid getting stuck on the tracks
14 - How much room do cyclists need on either side of themselves at a safety zone?
1. 1 m
2. 3 m
3. 2 m
4. 5 m
15 - If driving and your brakes fail what should you do?
1. Sound horn and steer into a clear area
2. Turn off the ignition
3. Keep your foot on the brake and apply strong downward pressure
4. Pump the brakes to restore hydraulic brake pressure
16 - When using highbeam lights when do you have to switch to lowbeam lights?
1. Within 50 m of oncoming vehicles
2. You do not have to switch
3. If the oncoming car puts their highbeams on, you do not have to switch
4. Within 150 m of oncoming vehicles
17 - Who has the right-of-way in a roundabout?
1. Traffic approaching the roundabout
2. Traffic turning right in the roundabout
3. Traffic turning left in the roundabout
4. Traffic in a roundabout
18 - What do the white markings in this diagram represent?
1. Two parallel white lines at an intersection indicate a crosswalk for pedestrians
2. They indicate there is a one-way street to the right
3. These solid lines indicate there is no passing in either direction
4. These do not indicate anything different from other directions
19 - What does the round signal with a white vertical line on it represent in the picture?
1. It is a left turn signal
2. It is a spare light should the other ones malfunction
3. It is a transit priority signal allowing public transit vehicles the right-of-way
4. It is a symbol indicating pedestrians may not cross
20 - Which of the following is correct about seatbelts?
1. It is ok to put the seat belt under your shoulder if it is hurting your neck
2. Seatbelts can be used for small children
3. The shoulder belt must always cross over the collar bone, not over the neck
4. The lap belt must always cross over the abdomen
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.