Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Motorcycle Class 6L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Quebec Class 6L Motorcycle License Test - Rules
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - If your front tire blows out, you must:
1. Shift your weight to back
2. Pull over and call emergency Services
3. Shift your weight to back
4. Drive normally
2 - Which of the following is essential at all times for all motorcycle riders?
1. All of these
2. Driver's Licence
3. Insurance coverage
3 - With a class M2 licence, you may drive:
1. A motorcycle/motor tricycle on any public road
2. A limited-speed motorcylce/moped on roads other than those under regulation 630 of the highway traffic act
3. Class G vehicles (under class G1 licence conditions)
4. All of the above
4 - Passengers are allowed to ride with drivers carrying which of the following licences?
4. Both M2 and M
5 - Motorcyclists should ensure that their passenger?
1. Talks to them when approaching a problem on the road, so the passenger knows which way to lean
2. Is dressed in warm clothes
3. Always places both feet on the footrests, even when the motorcycle is stopped
4. Maintains one foot on the footrest at all times
6 - When turning left or right, the best blocking position would be:
1. The centre of the road
2. The tire track in the direction in which you are turning
3. Whatever you are comfortable with
4. Lane blocking is not required when making turns
7 - When driving with two or more motorcyclists what is the correct safety formation to follow?
1. A single-file line
2. In a staggered formation with 2 seconds between each consecutive rider and 1 second between drivers following diagonal to each other
3. In a staggered formation with 1 seconds between each driver
4. Any formation so long as there is a 5m gap between motorcyclists
8 - How can you ensure that other drivers see you and do not crash into you?
1. Both 3 and 4
2. Look at other vehicles
3. Wear bright clothing
4. Slow down when approaching intersections
9 - How do properly adjusted mirrors help the motorcyclist?
1. They provide a view of a major portion of the lane beside the motorcycle.
2. They provide a view of at least half the lane behind the motorcycle
3. They help to reduce vulnerable blind spots
4. All of the Above
10 - Which motorcycle parts should be checked on a weekly basis?
1. Tire tread, wheels, shock absorbers, brakes
2. Clutch, tachometer, handlebars
3. Horn button, stands, turn signals, starter, engine kill switch
4. Engine and ignition switch
11 - What is the most important purpose for wearing motorcycle helmets?
1. The reduce sun glare
2. They help reduce wind pressure
3. The protect against head injuries
4. They deter insects from irritating the riders
12 - Driving with a blood alcohol level of above 0.08 will result in
1. You will get criminal record.
2. Your license will be suspended
3. You will be Jailed
4. Any of the Above
13 - Why is it important to always make sure your mirrors are adjusted?
1. To reduce your blind spot
2. To see much of the lane next to you as possible
3. To see half of the lane behind you
4. All of above
14 - When seated on a motorcycle at what distance from the ground should the rider?s feet be?
1. The rider's feet should be in a flat resting position at a distance of 2.54cm (1 inch) from the ground.
2. The rider's toes should just be able to touch the ground
3. The rider's feet should be resting flat on the ground.
4. The rider's toes should be at a distance of 5-10cm (2-4 inches) from the ground.
15 - In extreme cold, tire pressure:
3. Weather has no effect on tire pressure
4. Stays constant
16 - What are the most common hazards for motorcycle drivers?
1. Other drivers not seeing motorcyclists
2. Uneven terrain and turbulent weather
3. Large vehicles making wide turns
4. Both 2 and 3
17 - Which of the following will result in the issuing of an M2 licence with an M condition?
1. The use of any motorcycle as long as you choose to ride mopeds in future
2. The use of moped for the level 1 road test
3. The use of motor tricycle for the level 1 road test
4. The use of limited-speed motorcycle for the level 1 road test
18 - Motorcyclists should keep away from lanes near entrance/exit ramps because:
1. Motorcycles can easily skid when accelerating/decelerating
2. All of these
3. Other Vehicle might NOT see oncoming Motorcycles and can cut them off.
4. Motorcycles are not visible in heavy traffic
19 - Is it mandatory to have a horn on a motorcycle?
1. A horn is not required on motorcycles
2. It is mandatory only in the case of mopeds
3. None of them.
4. It is mandatory to have a horn and to ensure that it is in proper working condition.
20 - Before making a left turn from a one-way street, you should be
1. Close to the centre of the roadway
2. Your position doesn't matter, provided you signal your intention
3. Close to the right-hand side of the roadway
4. Close to the left-hand side of the roadway
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.