Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Quebec 5L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Quebec 5L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - Can anyone two a trailer with a gross weight of up to 4600 kg?
1. As long as you have a valid G, G1, G2 or higher driver's licence plus a trailer plate and permit
2. As long as you have a G, G1, G2 or higher driver's licence
3. As long as your trailer has trailer plates
4. Only if you have your commercial vehicle licence
2 - If driving and your brakes fail what should you do?
1. Sound horn and steer into a clear area
2. Turn off the ignition
3. Keep your foot on the brake and apply strong downward pressure
4. Pump the brakes to restore hydraulic brake pressure
3 - If there is no median, how far in front and behind a school bus are you required to stop?
1. At least 20 m beind and far enough in front of children to exit the bus and cross safely
2. At least 18 ft behind and far enough in front for children to exit the bus and cross safely
3. At least 5 m behind and far enough in front for children to exit the bus and cross safely
4. At least 4 ft behind and far enough in front for children to exit the bus and cross safely
4 - If you refuse a police roadside blood alchohol screening test what can happen?
1. You have the option of going to the police station and taking a breathalyzer test
2. Your licence will be suspended and you can face criminal charges
3. You get a warning that will go on your record and you cannot refure when asked next time
4. You have 24 hours to show up for a test
5 - At a pedestrian crossing, you should not pass cars within how many metres from the crossing?
1. 10 m
2. 30 m
3. 50 m
4. 80 m
6 - It is illegal to not stop behind a stopped school bus with alternating flashing red lights. If you do not stop, what can happen?
1. You can be fined $50-$150
2. You can be fined $400-$2000
3. You can be fined $2000-$30000
4. You may fined for the first offence depening on Officer; you will only receive a warning
7 - If a traffic light is red, but there is a green arrow pointing left, what does that mean?
1. Vechicles in the left turning lane may turn right
2. Vehicles in the left turning lane may turn left
3. No vehicles may turn
4. The direction of the green arrow indicates there is a one-way street
8 - What are your required to do if a police officer signals you to pull over?
1. Slow down, safely pull over in the right lane and come to a complete stop
2. Slow down, safely pull over in the left lane and come to a complete stop
3. Slow down and stop in the lane you are in
4. Signal and stop at the next intersection and wait for the police officer
9 - How much room do cyclists need on either side of themselves at a safety zone?
1. 1 m
2. 3 m
3. 2 m
4. 5 m
10 - When can you pass on a shoulder?
1. Whenever the vehicle in front of you is moving under 40 m/h
2. Only if a vehicle is turning left and you have an unpaved shoulder on the right
3. Only if a vehicle is turning left and you have a paved shoulder on the right
4. Whenever you can do so safely
11 - What if you are a G1 or G2 driver and you have 9 or more demerit points within 2 years?
1. You must surrender your licence--your licence will be suspended for 6 days
2. You must surrender your licence--your licence will be suspended for one month
3. You must surrender your licence--your licence will be suspended for 60 days
4. Your will receive a warning letter in the mail to improve your driving
12 - When approaching a stopped emergency vehicle with its red lights flashing, you must?...
1. Maintain the posted rate of speed for the area
2. Slow down and drive cautiously. You must leave one lane clearance between you and an emergency vehicle if there are multiple lanes in your direction
3. Slow down, stop and pull over to the right
4. Slow down, stop and pull over to the left
13 - What does this hang signal mean?
1. Driver in vehicle is turning left
2. Driver in vehicle is turning right
3. Driver in vehicle is exiting a highway
4. Driver in vehicle is slowing down or stopping
14 - How can driver distractions be avoided?
1. Plan your trip in advance and know where you are going
2. Eat before driving to avoid the need to snack
3. Preset CD players, radios and other controls before driving
4. All of the above
15 - How much space should you have between you and any vehicle are you following?
1. No rule applies and you will not get a fine or demerit points as long as caution is used
2. At least 2 seconds so you can see around the vehicle ahead and also have enough time to stop
3. Atleast 10 seconds so you can see around the vehicle ahead and also have enough time to stop
4. There is a rule of 6 seconds but it is for car drivers only
16 - What must you do when changing lanes?
1. Signal and steer into lane slowly
2. Check mirrors and blind spots for space, signal, check for a space again, steer into lane
3. Signal and steer into lane quickly to get into lane safely
4. Sound horn, signal and move slowly
17 - What does the Accessible Parking Permit give you?
1. Allows parking in designated spaces for you or passengers with you who qualified for the parking permit
2. Allows parking everywhere during designated times
3. Allows parking in designated spaces, even if the person with the disability is not a passenger
4. It gives everyone in your family the privilege to park, stand or stop in any area
18 - How far away must headlights and rear lights be seen?
1. From 50 m away
2. From 350 m away
3. From 150 m away
4. They must be seen clearly in the dark
19 - What should you do when exiting a freeway?
1. Signal, accelerate while merging smoothly into traffic, then proceed to exit lane
2. Signal, move into the deceleration lane, reduce speed gradually and obey exit signs
3. Signal, then stop to wait for an opening in traffic
4. Do what the vehicle ahead of you does
20 - If 2 vehicles come to an uncontrolled intersection at the same time, who has the right-of-way?
1. The vehicle on the left
2. The vehicle on the right
3. The vehicle turning left
4. The vehicle turning right
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.