Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Prince Edward Island
Change Province Selection
) / Motorcycle Class 6L Road Signs Simulated Test
Prince Edward Island Class 6L Motorcycle License Test - Road Signs
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Merge ahead
2. Road turns to the right
3. Keep to the right except when passing on two-way road sections
4. Right turn and passing lane ahead
2 - What does this sign represent ?
1. You will be approaching the Dixie Rd. exit in 346 km
2. You will be approaching interchange 346 in 1 km
3. It is 34.6 km to Dixie Rd
4. Interchange 346 is 346 km from Toronto
3 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Provincial campground ahead
2. There are grooves in the pavement
3. Gold course ahead
4. Fallen rocks ahead
4 - What does this mean ?
1. Left turn allowed after 5:00 p.m.
2. No left turn on Saturday and Sunday
3. No left turn during days and times posted
4. No left turn ever
5 - What does this mean ?
1. Do not enter road
2. Come to a complete stop
3. Only bicycles allowed
6 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Indicates facilities accessible by wheelchair
2. Wheelchair parking only
3. Indicates retirement living community. Slow down and keep noise low
4. Indicates there is a hospital nearby
7 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Deer may cross the road
2. No animals allowed
3. You are entering a game farm
4. Watch for deer hunters
8 - What does this sign shows ?
1. A winding road is ahead
2. Sharn turn in the road ahead
3. Hazard to the right
4. Hazard to the left
9 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Turn right only on a red light
2. No right turn allowed on a red light
3. Do not enter
4. No right turn ever
10 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Road ends at lake
2. Road may have water flowing over it
3. Bridge ahead
4. Bridge ices
11 - What does this sign shows ?
1. If you are in lane 2 you may go in any direction
2. If you are in lane 3, you may go straight or turn right
3. If you are in lanes 1,2 or 3 you must go only in the direction of that lane's arrow
4. If you are in lane 1 you may go straight and left
12 - What does this mean ?
1. There is a three-way stop ahead, which is hidden
2. This is a hidden road ahead
3. Hidden crosswalk ahead
4. Hidden left turn ahead
13 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Pedestrians may not cross the road
2. No pedestrians allowed on roadway
3. There is no crosswalk in the area
4. Do not enter--construction zone
14 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Deer cross this area
2. A railway crossing sign indicating railway tracks cross the road
3. This is a pedestrian crosswalk
4. A railway crossing is X-shaped and filled in with red
15 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Right turn lane only ahead
2. Lane is open. Adjust speed for construction zone
3. Hidden intersection ahead on right
4. Lane is closed. Move into lane directed by arrow and merge with traffic
16 - What does this sign represent ?
1. The road narrows ahead
2. The two-way road curves ahead
3. Slower traffic move to the right
4. A narrow bridge ahead
17 - What does this mean ?
1. Indicates there are police, a hospital, an information desk and an airport in one building
2. Indicates there is only an airport nearby
3. Show what services and facilities are not available nearby or off-road
4. Shows that services and facilities are located nearby or off-road
18 - What does this mean ?
1. Railroad crossing ahead, no pedestrians allowed
2. Stop and yield right-of-way to pedestrians at crosswalk. Do not pass from sign to crossing
3. Pedestrians or vehicles may not enter the roadway
4. Deer crossing ahead
19 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Curb area reserved for loading and unloading all passengers
2. Curb area reserved for vehicles parking with a valid permit
3. Curb area parking for all vehicles after 6:00 p.m.
4. Curb area reserved for picking up and dropping off people with disabilities
20 - What does this mean ?
1. Lanes are for 5 or more passengers during days and times posted
2. Lanes are for 3 or more passengers in the vehicles shown, plus bicycles, during the days and times shown or all the time (depending on the sign)
3. Lanes are for pedestrians only, no vehicles permitted during days and times posted
4. Lanes are for loading and unloading passengers only during days and times posted
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.