Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Prince Edward Island
Change Province Selection
) / Motorcycle Class 6L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Prince Edward Island Class 6L Motorcycle License Test - Rules
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - Where is the front brake located on the motorcycle?
1. The brake is located on the right handlebar
2. The brake is located on the left handlebar
3. The brake is located under right foot
4. The brake is located under right foot
2 - When seated on a motorcycle at what distance from the ground should the rider?s feet be?
1. The rider's feet should be in a flat resting position at a distance of 2.54cm (1 inch) from the ground.
2. The rider's toes should just be able to touch the ground
3. The rider's feet should be resting flat on the ground.
4. The rider's toes should be at a distance of 5-10cm (2-4 inches) from the ground.
3 - What is the most important aspect of driving a motorcycle?
1. Being able to respond to unexpected challenges
2. Keeping in control of your vehicle
3. c. Blending in with traffic
4. Making sure you are seen on the road
4 - What are the most common hazards for motorcycle drivers?
1. Other drivers not seeing motorcyclists
2. Uneven terrain and turbulent weather
3. Large vehicles making wide turns
4. Both 2 and 3
5 - When turning left or right, the best blocking position would be:
1. The centre of the road
2. The tire track in the direction in which you are turning
3. Whatever you are comfortable with
4. Lane blocking is not required when making turns
6 - Which of the following statements about M1 license conditions is FALSE?
1. The M1 holder must not carry passengers
2. The M1 holder is not permitted to drive on specific roads or go higher than specific speed levels.
3. The holder of the M1 may have a blood alcohol level between 0.00 and 0.05
4. The M1 holder may drive a motorcycle only during daylight hours, extending from ? hour prior to sunrise till ? hour past sunset.
7 - Which of the following is illegal for M1-licenced motorcyclists in particular?
1. Having a blood alcohol level greater than zero
2. All of these
3. Driving during nighttime hours
4. Carrying passengers
8 - What is the most important purpose for wearing motorcycle helmets?
1. The reduce sun glare
2. They help reduce wind pressure
3. The protect against head injuries
4. They deter insects from irritating the riders
9 - With an M2 licence, you may drive a limited-speed motorcylce on:
1. Any public road
2. All public and freeways as long as there is no passengers
3. Any road other than listed under regulation 630 of highway traffic act
4. Public roads excluding freeways
10 - What is the minimum amount of tire tread you should have on your motorcycle tires?
2. 2.5 inches
4. 1.5 mm
11 - On passing the M1 exit test while using a limited speed motorcycle what category of M2 license does one receive?
1. One receives an M2 license with both an M and an L condition.
2. One receives an M2 license
3. One receives an M2 license with an M condition.
4. One receives an M2 license with an L condition.
12 - Motor tricycles can only be registered to drive on Ontario roads if:
1. The total weight of the vehicle is less than 2,000 kg
2. There are four or fewer seats
3. Seating ensures all passengers sitting single-file
4. All of the above
13 - Sand and gravel commonly impair driving
1. During precipitation
2. On the center of the road
3. On the sides of the pavement
4. Whenever the motorcyclist speeds up
14 - If you must stop when making a turn, you must:
1. Use the rear brakes
2. It is not possible to stop during a turn
3. Use both brakes simultaneously
4. Use the front brakes and then rear brakes
15 - Which of the following will result in the issuing of an M2 licence with an M condition?
1. The use of any motorcycle as long as you choose to ride mopeds in future
2. The use of moped for the level 1 road test
3. The use of motor tricycle for the level 1 road test
4. The use of limited-speed motorcycle for the level 1 road test
16 - How does fatigue affect a motorcyclist's ability to drive safely?
1. It increases the motorcyclist's ability to react quickly and appropriately in the event of an emergency
2. It increases the motorcyclist's attentiveness and ability to concentrate.
3. It reduces the motorcyclist's ability to react quickly and appropriately in the event of an emergency
4. It increases the motorcyclist's ability to relax and unwind while driving.
17 - How often should motorcyclists check mirrors?
1. 3 - 5 Second
2. 7 - 10 Minutes
3. 5 - 7 Seconds
4. Before every turn
18 - Which motorcycle parts should be checked on a weekly basis?
1. Tire tread, wheels, shock absorbers, brakes
2. Clutch, tachometer, handlebars
3. Horn button, stands, turn signals, starter, engine kill switch
4. Engine and ignition switch
19 - To put your licence plate onto a motorcycle, you need
1. Both 2 and 3
2. MTO consent via written letter
3. Safety standard certificate
4. Police record check
20 - Motorcyclists should ensure that their passenger?
1. Talks to them when approaching a problem on the road, so the passenger knows which way to lean
2. Is dressed in warm clothes
3. Always places both feet on the footrests, even when the motorcycle is stopped
4. Maintains one foot on the footrest at all times
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.