Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Prince Edward Island
Change Province Selection
) / Prince Edward Island 5L Road (Traffic) Signs Simulated Test
Prince Edward Island 5L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What does this sign represent ?
1. No stopping
2. Stop if necessary and go when intersection is clear
3. Come to a full stop
4. Do not enter road
2 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Trucks may approach from the left
2. Construction zone
3. Trucks may approach from the right
4. No trucks allowed on road
3 - What does this sign represent ?
1. You will be approaching the Dixie Rd. exit in 346 km
2. You will be approaching interchange 346 in 1 km
3. It is 34.6 km to Dixie Rd
4. Interchange 346 is 346 km from Toronto
4 - What does this sign mean ?
1. No cars allowed, pedestrian only
2. Police patrolled area
3. School zone coming up, slow down and watch for pedestrian
4. Area identified as a special risk to pedestrians, traffic related offences committed within this zone are subject to increased fines
5 - What does this mean ?
1. Turn right at the bridge ahead
2. Hidden intersection ahead
3. Road turns on bends to the right sharply ahead
4. Winding road ahead
6 - What does this mean ?
1. Bilingual signs are for educational purposes only
2. Bilingual signs are posted near French schools for you to follow
3. Bilingual signs provide important information. Read message in language understood best
4. Obey bilingual sign only if you read and speak French
7 - What does this mean ?
1. The road ends in 3.9 km
2. There is a maximum 3.9 m clearance ahead on the overpass
3. Only vehicles over 3.9 m permitted ahead
4. Divided highway ends in 3.9 m
8 - What does this sign shows ?
1. If you are in lane 2 you may go in any direction
2. If you are in lane 3, you may go straight or turn right
3. If you are in lanes 1,2 or 3 you must go only in the direction of that lane's arrow
4. If you are in lane 1 you may go straight and left
9 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Traffic bulletin signs change with updates on traffic, delays and lane closures
2. Traffic bulletin signs post the same information on traffic, delays and lane closures
3. Informs drivers about next exits
4. Informs drivers about nearby parks and recreation information
10 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Railway crossing ahead
2. Pedestrian crossing ahead
3. Pedestrian are not allowed to cross from here
4. Do not enter
11 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. You are allowed to go straight through the intersection
2. You are not allowed to go straight through the intersection
3. You are not allowed to turn right or left
4. Stop at the intersection ahead
12 - What does this sign represent ?
1. All vehicles must stop for a school bus in all directions when the lights are flashing
2. You are entering a school zone
3. You are approaching a shool zone crosswalk
4. All vehicles must stop on the side of the road where the school bus is
13 - What does this mean ?
1. Two lanes will merge to one. Drivers in both lanes are responsible to merge safely
2. Two lanes will merge to one. Drivers on the right has right-of-way
3. Two-lane highway begins
4. Hidden intersection ahead
14 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Survey crew ahead
2. Movie filming set
3. Sightseeing binoculars ahead
4. Bird watchers ahead
15 - How would interpret this sign?
1. Regulatory Sign
2. Caution School bus ahead
3. School crosswalk sign
4. Bus zone ahead
16 - What will this mean ?
1. You are approaching road island on left
2. There is no road that is turning left
3. You are not allowed to turn left on the intersection
4. There is a hidden road on the left ahead
17 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Road ends at lake
2. Road may have water flowing over it
3. Bridge ahead
4. Bridge ices
18 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. School pick and drop area, drive with caution
2. School crossing, drive with caution
3. This is a school zone, drive carefully
4. School buses might stop in this aread to let pessengers out with flashing light
19 - What does this sign mean ?
1. Railway crossing
2. Construction Zone
3. Dead end
4. Do not stop
20 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Construction zone begins in 1 km
2. Worker ahead surveying the land
3. Reduce speed entering the construction zone
4. Gravel road ahead
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.