Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Prince Edward Island
Change Province Selection
) / Prince Edward Island 5L Road (Traffic) Signs Simulated Test
Prince Edward Island 5L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Drive atleast 50 km on ramp
2. Next rest stop is 50 km
3. Maximum safe speed to drive on ramp is 50 km/h
4. There is a winding road for 50 km
2 - What does this mean ?
1. Indicates there are police, a hospital, an information desk and an airport in one building
2. Indicates there is only an airport nearby
3. Show what services and facilities are not available nearby or off-road
4. Shows that services and facilities are located nearby or off-road
3 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Stay to the left of the island
2. Stay to the right of the island
3. There is an intersection ahead on the right
4. The road curves to the left for 1km
4 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. You are allowed to go straight through the intersection
2. You are not allowed to go straight through the intersection
3. You are not allowed to turn right or left
4. Stop at the intersection ahead
5 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Route to airplane production
2. Indicates you are under a fly zone
3. Route to airport
4. Airplane parking area
6 - How do you interpret this sign ?
1. Maximum speed 30 km/hr
2. School zone so speed limit is 30 km/Hr
3. Speed limit during school days from 8 AM - 5 AM is 30 Km/Hr
4. Speed limit from 8 AM - 5 PM is 40 KM/Hr
7 - What does this mean ?
1. School crossing or school crossing ahead
2. Hidden school bus stop ahead
3. Children must be accompanied by adult in this area
4. Intersection ahead
8 - What does this mean ?
1. All towns or cities posted on this sign are 50 km away
2. Construction ahead so be prepared to detour by direction show
3. Indicates which direction to go for the city or town posted
4. Indicates there is provincial park in the city or town posted
9 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Left turn allowed after 5:00 p.m.
2. No left turn on Saturday and Sunday
3. No left turn during days and times posted
4. No left turn ever
10 - What does this sign mean ?
1. No cars allowed, pedestrian only
2. Police patrolled area
3. School zone coming up, slow down and watch for pedestrian
4. Area identified as a special risk to pedestrians, traffic related offences committed within this zone are subject to increased fines
11 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Slow-moving vehicle on road, travelling less than 40 km/h
2. Speed in area is very slow, less than 40 km/h
3. Snow removal vehicle ahead
4. Danger, keep out,road under construction
12 - What does this sign shows ?
1. If you are in lane 2 you may go in any direction
2. If you are in lane 3, you may go straight or turn right
3. If you are in lanes 1,2 or 3 you must go only in the direction of that lane's arrow
4. If you are in lane 1 you may go straight and left
13 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. School pick and drop area, drive with caution
2. School crossing, drive with caution
3. This is a school zone, drive carefully
4. School buses might stop in this aread to let pessengers out with flashing light
14 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Narrow passage ahead
2. Railway crossing ahead
3. Busy road ahead
4. Two way traffic
15 - What does this mean ?
1. No wheelchair ramp
2. No parking at any time unless vehicle has a valid Accessible Parking Permit
3. No stopping at any time unless vehicle has a valid Accessible Parking Permit
4. No parking at any time
16 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Paved road ends ahead
2. Gravel road ends ahead
3. One-way road ends ahead
4. Road ends ahead
17 - What does this sign represent ?
1. It is ok to make turn from here
2. There is a roundabout ahead
3. Permissive Sign
4. Prohibited Sign
18 - What does this mean ?
1. Left lane ends ahead
2. Road has a bend to the right
3. Road turns sharply to the right
4. Right lane ends ahead
19 - What does this sign shows ?
1. All turns permitted including left turn
2. Driver in this lane must turn right only
3. There is a hidden road coming on right
4. There is a road on the right side
20 - What does this sign mean ?
1. Snowmobiles rental ahead
2. Snowmobiles may use this road
3. Snowmobiles are not allowed here
4. Snowmobiles service area ahead
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.