Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Ontario G1 Road (Traffic) Signs Simulated Test
Ontario G1 License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. An advance exit sign telling you which lanes go off in the highway
2. A highway exit is coming up in 20 km
3. A highway exit is coming in 10 km
4. An advance exit sign telling you 2 right lanes do not exit off the highway
2 - What does this mean ?
1. School crossing or school crossing ahead
2. Hidden school bus stop ahead
3. Children must be accompanied by adult in this area
4. Intersection ahead
3 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Indicates which direction to go for the city or town posted
2. Indicates the distance to campgrounds and green conservation areas
3. Indicates by distance shown that Guelph is before Hamilton
4. Indicates distance, in kilometers, to the city or town posted
4 - What would this mean ?
1. You cannot park your vehicle in the area pointed by arrow
2. You can park your vehicle in the area pointed by arrow
3. You cannot park your vehicle in the area pointed by arrow during the hours (and days) mentioned on the board
4. You can park your vehicle in the area pointed by arrow during the hours (and days) mentioned on the board
5 - What does this sign mean ?
1. No cars allowed, pedestrian only
2. Police patrolled area
3. School zone coming up, slow down and watch for pedestrian
4. Area identified as a special risk to pedestrians, traffic related offences committed within this zone are subject to increased fines
6 - What does this sign mean ?
1. Do not stop
2. Indicates that you are driving in on coming traffic
3. Do not park here
4. Dead end
7 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Bridge ahead
2. Gravel road ahead
3. The two-way road ahead is divided with a median
4. The two-way road ahead is not divided with a median
8 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Men at work ahead
2. Share the road with pedestrians
3. School zone ahead
4. Pedestrian crossing ahead
9 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Construction zone begins in 1 km
2. Worker ahead surveying the land
3. Reduce speed entering the construction zone
4. Gravel road ahead
10 - What will this mean ?
1. You are approaching road island on left
2. There is no road that is turning left
3. You are not allowed to turn left on the intersection
4. There is a hidden road on the left ahead
11 - What does this sign represent ?
1. One-way traffic ahead
2. The road bends to the right ahead
3. Right-turn-only lane ahead
4. The road bends to the left ahead
12 - What does this sign represent ?
1. No parking anytime
2. You can only park after 5:00 p.m.
3. Parking allowed for a maximum of 30 minutes within times posted
4. Parking allowed for longer than 30 minutes, 9 a.m.-6p.m.
13 - What does this sign shows ?
1. The speed limit is 50 km/h
2. It is 50 km to the next rest area
3. The speed limit is 50 km/h for the next 50 km
4. The speed limit is 50 km/h ahead
14 - What does this mean ?
1. Reduce speed to 40 km/h when lights are flashing in this school zone
2. You are approaching a school bus loading zone
3. Reduce speed to 40 km/h at all times
4. Watch for pedestrians at the crosswalk
15 - What does this sign mean ?
1. Pedestrian crossing here
2. School Zone
3. School Crossing here
4. Pedestrian Crossing not allowed
16 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Stop and drive slowly through the campground
2. Obey the crossing guard with the signs they hold up
3. Slow down and be prepared to stop
4. Slow down, stop and exit the construction zone
17 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Railroad crossing ahead, no pedestrians allowed
2. Stop and yield right-of-way to pedestrians at crosswalk. Do not pass from sign to crossing
3. Pedestrians or vehicles may not enter the roadway
4. Deer crossing ahead
18 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Do not drive on the bridge ahead
2. Bridge lifts ahead to let boats pass
3. Broken bridge ahead
4. Bridge ices ahead
19 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Paved road ends ahead
2. Gravel road ends ahead
3. One-way road ends ahead
4. Road ends ahead
20 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Steep hill, shift into lower gear
2. Construction zone ahead
3. Large hail stone area
4. Watch our for fallen rocks
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.