Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Ontario G1 Driving Rules Simulated Test
Ontario G1 License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - Which of these statements is not true?
1. You may not use a licence which has been altered
2. You may not use an imitation licence
3. You may not lend your licence to anyone or let anyone borrow it
4. You are allowed to have more than one Ontario licence
2 - What are the requirements of the G Class driver that may accompany a G1 driver?
1. The G Class driver must be in the front passenger seat
2. The G Class driver must have atleast 4 years of driving experience
3. The G Class driver must have less than .05 % blood alchohol level; 0 % if they are 21 years of age or younger
4. All of the above
3 - If a traffic light is red, but there is a green arrow pointing left, what does that mean?
1. Vechicles in the left turning lane may turn right
2. Vehicles in the left turning lane may turn left
3. No vehicles may turn
4. The direction of the green arrow indicates there is a one-way street
4 - What should you do when entering a freeway?
1. Signal, then stop to wait for an opening in traffic
2. Signal, then accelerate and enter traffic quickly
3. Signal, then accelerate while merging smoothly into traffic
4. Do what the vehicle ahead of you does
5 - Which one of these statements is a basic parking rule?
1. No not park within 3 m of a fire hydrant
2. Park on a hill so that you can see ahead
3. Do not park within 150 m of intersections with traffic lights
4. Do not look while opening your door
6 - What should you do if your gas pedal sticks?
1. First try to reach down and lift the pedal with your hands
2. Drive onto a sidewalk
3. First try to lift the pedal with your foot
4. Sound your horn and warn others of the problem
7 - If you refuse a police roadside blood alchohol screening test what can happen?
1. You have the option of going to the police station and taking a breathalyzer test
2. Your licence will be suspended and you can face criminal charges
3. You get a warning that will go on your record and you cannot refure when asked next time
4. You have 24 hours to show up for a test
8 - What does vehicle registration include?
1. Obtaining your G1 licence
2. Licence plates and a vehicle permit
3. Obtaining your G2 licence
4. None of the above
9 - When and how often do you have to renew your driver's licence?
1. You do not have to renew as you have already passed all the required years
2. Whenever you receive a renewal application in the mail
3. Every 10 years
4. Every 20 years
10 - At a pedestrian crossing, you should not pass cars within how many metres from the crossing?
1. 10 m
2. 30 m
3. 50 m
4. 80 m
11 - How many passengers may you have in a vehicle if you have a Class G1 license?
1. Only the other driver with a class G licence may be in the backseat of a car
2. Up to a maximum of 4
3. As many as there are working seatbelts
4. No other passengers may be in the car with you
12 - When can you pass on the right?
1. You can only pass on the right if there is an emergency
2. You may never pass on the right
3. On one-way or multi-lane roads, when passing a streetcar or a vehicle turning left
4. On any type of road providing there is an unpaved shoulder
13 - How many days do new Ontario residents have to register their vehicles?
1. 30 days
2. 60 days
3. 90 days
4. 120 days
14 - What level must your blood alchohol be if you hold a Class G1 license?
1. less than 1.0
2. less than .08
3. less than .05
15 - As a buyer of a privately used vehicle what must you get from the seller?
1. A bill of sale
2. The seller's driver's licence
3. A Used Vehicle Information Package
4. The seller's licence plates and permit
16 - Under what circumstances a driver is allowed to pass a vehicle on a solid double line road ?
1. If he is passing a farm truck
2. If he is passing a Bicycle
3. If he is passing a truck
4. If he is passing a really slow moving car
17 - If 2 vehicles come to an uncontrolled intersection at the same time, who has the right-of-way?
1. The vehicle on the left
2. The vehicle on the right
3. The vehicle turning left
4. The vehicle turning right
18 - What challenges do commercial vehicles have that are dangerous for other vehicles?
1. They have small blind spots
2. They make wide turns
3. They roll forward after stopping
4. They block large amounts of snow and slush from your windshield
19 - What does this hang signal mean?
1. Driver in vehicle is turning left
2. Driver in vehicle is turning right
3. Driver in vehicle is exiting a highway
4. Driver in vehicle is slowing down or stopping
20 - Which of the below infractions may cause you to receive two demerit points?
1. Failure to stop for a police officer
2. Having passengers under 16 not wearing their seatbelts
3. Reckless or careless driving
4. Exceeding posted speed limits by more than 50 m/h
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.