Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Nunavut 5L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Nunavut 5L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What should you do if you encounter dangerous whiteout conditions?
1. Maintain speed and turn on your emergency flashers
2. Turn on the emergency flashers and pull off the road completeply into a safe parking area
3. Pass vehicles that are moving too slowly or following too closely
4. Pull onto the shoulder and wait for conditions to change
2 - Under what circumstances a driver is allowed to pass a vehicle on a solid double line road ?
1. If he is passing a farm truck
2. If he is passing a Bicycle
3. If he is passing a truck
4. If he is passing a really slow moving car
3 - What are your required to do if a police officer signals you to pull over?
1. Slow down, safely pull over in the right lane and come to a complete stop
2. Slow down, safely pull over in the left lane and come to a complete stop
3. Slow down and stop in the lane you are in
4. Signal and stop at the next intersection and wait for the police officer
4 - When can you remove your seatbelt while driving?
1. When you are the only person in the car
2. When you are backing up
3. If you are a G driver
4. If you are on a country road
5 - As a buyer of a privately used vehicle what must you get from the seller?
1. A bill of sale
2. The seller's driver's licence
3. A Used Vehicle Information Package
4. The seller's licence plates and permit
6 - When can you pass on a shoulder?
1. Whenever the vehicle in front of you is moving under 40 m/h
2. Only if a vehicle is turning left and you have an unpaved shoulder on the right
3. Only if a vehicle is turning left and you have a paved shoulder on the right
4. Whenever you can do so safely
7 - Under what circumstances are cell phones not allowed while driving?
1. When you use your cell phone to text
2. When you use your hand-held cell phone to chat
3. When you use your cell phone to check and send emails
4. All of the above
8 - What do double solid pavement markings mean?
1. No vehicles may pass in either direction
2. Vehicles travelling on the right may pass when the way is clear
3. Vehicles travelling on the left may pass when the way is clear
4. Both vehicles may pass in either direction when the way is clear
9 - What vehicle has flashing blue lights that can be seen 150 m away?
1. A school bus
2. A two truck
3. A snow removing vehicle
4. An ambulance
10 - Can you turn left on a red light from a one-way road onto a one-way road?
1. Yes, as long as you drive slowly and cautiously
2. Yes, if you signal, stop first in the farthest left lane and then proceed when the way is clear
3. No left turns are permitted on a red light in Ontario
4. Left turns are only permitted from two-way roads to two-way roads on a green light
11 - Coming to a complete stop at an intersection is required, but where do you stop if there is no stop line, crosswalk or sidewalk?
1. You stop right beside the stop sign
2. You stop right before the stop sign
3. You stop at the edge of the intersection
4. You stop a little into the intersection so that you can see the traffic and pedestrians
12 - Which of the following is correct about seatbelts?
1. It is ok to put the seat belt under your shoulder if it is hurting your neck
2. Seatbelts can be used for small children
3. The shoulder belt must always cross over the collar bone, not over the neck
4. The lap belt must always cross over the abdomen
13 - When and how often do you have to renew your driver's licence?
1. You do not have to renew as you have already passed all the required years
2. Whenever you receive a renewal application in the mail
3. Every 10 years
4. Every 20 years
14 - If driving in fog that becomes very dense, what should you do?
1. Turn on the emergency flashers and pull off the road complete into a safe parking area
2. Slow down and turn on your fog lights
3. Pull off the road onto the shoulder and wait for the fog to clear
4. Carefully pass vehicles that are moving too slowly or following too closely
15 - Which of the following is false about Level 2 (Class G2) drivers?
1. You may have a blood alchohol level of .05 or less
2. You may drive between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
3. Depending on your age and if no G Class driver is with you, there may be passenger restrictions between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
4. Each passenger must have a working seatbelt
16 - If you are in an accident with no personal injuries and damages are less than $1000, you shoud?...
1. Move driveable vehicles off the road to enable traffic to move freely, and exchange information
2. Leave cars with damage where they are so police can determine fault
3. Call 911 even if damages are less than $1000
4. Call an ambulance in case someone hits your car and gets hurt
17 - If towing a trailer that is 2.05 m wide or less, what must it have?
1. Flashing yellow lights at the rear
2. Flashing red lights at the rear
3. Two far-apart red reflectors at the back, a white licence plate light and a red tail light
4. None of the above
18 - If 2 vehicles come to an uncontrolled intersection at the same time, who has the right-of-way?
1. The vehicle on the left
2. The vehicle on the right
3. The vehicle turning left
4. The vehicle turning right
19 - High Occupancy Vehicle lanes on provincial highways are reserved for vehicles carrying at least how many passengers?
1. The driver plus 1 other passenger for a total of 2
2. The driver plus 2 other passengers for a total of 3
3. The driver plus 3 other passengers for a total of 4
4. The driver plus 4 other passengers for a total of 5
20 - What does this hand signal mean?
1. Driver in vehicle is exiting a highway
2. Driver in vehicle is slowing down or stopping
3. Driver in vehicle is turning left
4. Driver in vehicle is turning right
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.