Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Nunavut 5L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Nunavut 5L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What should you do if your car is about to stall on the highway?
1. Honk your horn for help
2. Stop and put on your hazard lights
3. Pull over to the closest shoulder as quickly as possible
4. Continue at a reduced speed; you may not even have a problem
2 - How much room do cyclists need on either side of themselves at a safety zone?
1. 1 m
2. 3 m
3. 2 m
4. 5 m
3 - If the cyclist is holding his arm straight out on his left side what does it mean ?
1. Cyclist is about to stop
2. Cyclist wants to turn left
3. Cyclist needs to turn right
4. Cyclist is about to slow down
4 - What should you do if you hit a dear or a moose?
1. Try to move the animal off the road so other vehicles do not hit it
2. Report the incident to the Ministry of Natural Resources or local police
3. Sound your horn to ward off other animals from coming onto the roadway
4. No nothing but drive more cautiously as more animals may be in the area
5 - When can you pass on a shoulder?
1. Whenever the vehicle in front of you is moving under 40 m/h
2. Only if a vehicle is turning left and you have an unpaved shoulder on the right
3. Only if a vehicle is turning left and you have a paved shoulder on the right
4. Whenever you can do so safely
6 - Some left turn lanes have their own traffic light to direct traffic. What does this light mean?
1. This is a transit priority signal
2. Vehicles in the left turn lane may turn left while other vehicles will face a red light
3. Pedestrians crossing the street towards the left may cross
4. All traffic facing the traffic light may turn left or proceed straight
7 - What do the white markings in this diagram represent?
1. Two parallel white lines at an intersection indicate a crosswalk for pedestrians
2. They indicate there is a one-way street to the right
3. These solid lines indicate there is no passing in either direction
4. These do not indicate anything different from other directions
8 - When parking uphill with a curb what should you do?
1. Turn your tires to the right to catch the curb if your vehicle rolls backwards
2. Make your tires straight and parallel with the curves
3. Turn your tires to the left to catch the curb if your vehicle rolls backwards
4. The direction of your tires does not matter as long as you set the parking brakes
9 - The G2 road test includes highway driving, but before the test, what must you do?
1. Show the instructor your G1 licence
2. Sign a "Declaration of Highway Driving Experience" detailing your highway driving history
3. Rewrite your G1 level test and get higher score than on your first test
4. Pass a colour blindness test
10 - What do the markings on the road mean and what does the sign represent in the picture?
1. There is a two-way left turn lane in the centre for traffic going in both directions
2. There is an extra lane for driving in
3. There is a left turn lane in the centre for those travelling south
4. There is a left turn in the centre for those travelling north
11 - What must you do when changing lanes?
1. Signal and steer into lane slowly
2. Check mirrors and blind spots for space, signal, check for a space again, steer into lane
3. Signal and steer into lane quickly to get into lane safely
4. Sound horn, signal and move slowly
12 - If there are continuity lines to the right of your vehicle in the lane you are in what must you do?
1. You must merge with the traffic to your left
2. You are not required to do anything unless you want to exit. Your lane is unaffected
3. You must turn into another lane as your lane is exiting or ending
4. You must merge with the traffic to your right
13 - Which of the below infractions may cause you to receive two demerit points?
1. Failure to stop for a police officer
2. Having passengers under 16 not wearing their seatbelts
3. Reckless or careless driving
4. Exceeding posted speed limits by more than 50 m/h
14 - What does this hang signal mean?
1. Driver in vehicle is turning left
2. Driver in vehicle is turning right
3. Driver in vehicle is exiting a highway
4. Driver in vehicle is slowing down or stopping
15 - Can you turn left on a red light from a one-way road onto a one-way road?
1. Yes, as long as you drive slowly and cautiously
2. Yes, if you signal, stop first in the farthest left lane and then proceed when the way is clear
3. No left turns are permitted on a red light in Ontario
4. Left turns are only permitted from two-way roads to two-way roads on a green light
16 - If you skid on a slippery road surface what should you do?
1. Steer your vehicle into the opposite direction you want to go
2. Apply gas to quickly get out of the skid
3. Steer your vehicle into the direction you want to go
4. Turn off the ignition
17 - How long must new drivers hold a Class G1 license before their G1 Road Test?
1. 3 months
2. 12 months
3. 9 months
4. 2 years
18 - If you are turning left at an uncontrolled intersection and a pedestrian is crossing your path, who has the right-of-way?
1. You do. Come to a complete stop and make your turn
2. Any other car at the intersection that is turning a right
3. Whoever is more in a hurry goes first
4. You must yield the right-of-way to approaching traffic and/or to pedestrians crossing
19 - What does cumpulsory automobile insurance mean?
1. You must have insurance coverage
2. Any passenger with you must have insurance coverage
3. Any passenger must have a valid driver's licence
4. You must have a valid driver's licence to drive on roads
20 - What should you do if you encounter dangerous whiteout conditions?
1. Maintain speed and turn on your emergency flashers
2. Turn on the emergency flashers and pull off the road completeply into a safe parking area
3. Pass vehicles that are moving too slowly or following too closely
4. Pull onto the shoulder and wait for conditions to change
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.