Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Nova Scotia 7L Road (Traffic) Signs Simulated Test
Nova Scotia 7L Road Signs License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. The road narrows ahead
2. The two-way road curves ahead
3. Slower traffic move to the right
4. A narrow bridge ahead
2 - What does this mean ?
1. Lane ends and is closed for roadwork
2. Third lane begins
3. Bridge ahead
4. Bridge narrows ahead
3 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Yield to pedestrians and bicycle riders
2. Right of way belongs to trucks and large vehicles
3. Sign on back of transit buses reminds motorists of the law requiring vehicles approaching a stopped bus at a dedicated us stop to yield to the bus once the bus has signaled it's intent to return to the lane
4. Sign on the back of a vehicle indicating a new driver
4 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Indicates facilities accessible by wheelchair
2. Wheelchair parking only
3. Indicates retirement living community. Slow down and keep noise low
4. Indicates there is a hospital nearby
5 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Traffic bulletin signs change with updates on traffic, delays and lane closures
2. Traffic bulletin signs post the same information on traffic, delays and lane closures
3. Informs drivers about next exits
4. Informs drivers about nearby parks and recreation information
6 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Reverse Curve left
2. Left turn only
3. Leads to left turn only road
4. Turn left from here
7 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Lanes are for 5 or more passengers during days and times posted
2. Lanes are for 3 or more passengers in the vehicles shown, plus bicycles, during the days and times shown or all the time (depending on the sign)
3. Lanes are for pedestrians only, no vehicles permitted during days and times posted
4. Lanes are for loading and unloading passengers only during days and times posted
8 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Firetruck enterance on right ahead and Vehicles should be ready to yeild
2. Bus stop on right
3. Emergency Vehicles enterance coming on the right
4. Highway exit from right
9 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Railway crossing ahead
2. Pedestrian crossing ahead
3. Pedestrian are not allowed to cross from here
4. Do not enter
10 - What does this mean ?
1. Left lane ends ahead
2. Road has a bend to the right
3. Road turns sharply to the right
4. Right lane ends ahead
11 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Winding road ahead
2. Watch for farm vehicles approaching from the left
3. Follow the road in the direction show
4. Construction zone begins to the left
12 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Bridge ices
2. You are entering a snowbelt area
3. Slippery when wet
4. Winding road ahead
13 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Drive atleast 50 km on ramp
2. Next rest stop is 50 km
3. Maximum safe speed to drive on ramp is 50 km/h
4. There is a winding road for 50 km
14 - What does this sign mean ?
1. No cars allowed, pedestrian only
2. Police patrolled area
3. School zone coming up, slow down and watch for pedestrian
4. Area identified as a special risk to pedestrians, traffic related offences committed within this zone are subject to increased fines
15 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Bridge ahead
2. Gravel road ahead
3. The two-way road ahead is divided with a median
4. The two-way road ahead is not divided with a median
16 - What does this sign mean ?
1. No truck allowed in the area
2. Dangerous goods prohibited
3. No parking allowed in the area
4. No stopping allowed in the area
17 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Hazard close to edge of road
2. Sharn turn ahead
3. Truck weigh station ahead
4. Single lane ahead
18 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Trucks may approach from the left
2. Construction zone
3. Trucks may approach from the right
4. No trucks allowed on road
19 - What does this mean ?
1. Pedestrians may not cross the road
2. No pedestrians allowed on roadway
3. There is no crosswalk in the area
4. Do not enter--construction zone
20 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Railroad tracks ahead
2. Hospital ahead, keep quiet and watch for ambulances
3. You are approaching a hidden school bus stop
4. School crossing ahead
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.