Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Nova Scotia 7L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Nova Scotia Class 7L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - If you change the colour of your vehicle, what are you required to do?
1. Nothing, just make sure your vehicle meets safety road standards
2. Tell the Driver and Licence Issuing Office within 6 days of the change
3. Tell the Driver and Vehicle Licence Issuing Office within 60 days of the change
4. Book an emissions test with Drive Clean
2 - What should you do if you feel drowsy while driving?
1. Take a nap off the road in a safe area
2. Reduce speed
3. Turn up your radio
4. Open all windows
3 - What must you do when changing lanes?
1. Signal and steer into lane slowly
2. Check mirrors and blind spots for space, signal, check for a space again, steer into lane
3. Signal and steer into lane quickly to get into lane safely
4. Sound horn, signal and move slowly
4 - What does vehicle registration include?
1. Obtaining your G1 licence
2. Licence plates and a vehicle permit
3. Obtaining your G2 licence
4. None of the above
5 - When can you pass on a shoulder?
1. Whenever the vehicle in front of you is moving under 40 m/h
2. Only if a vehicle is turning left and you have an unpaved shoulder on the right
3. Only if a vehicle is turning left and you have a paved shoulder on the right
4. Whenever you can do so safely
6 - Which statement is correct regarding red lights?
1. From a one-way street to a one-way street you may turn left after slowing for a red light
2. You may turn right on a red light, unless otherwise posted, provided you stop first
3. If you are in a hurry you may drive through red lights with caution only if the way is clear
4. All of the above
7 - If you are in an accident with no personal injuries and damages are less than $1000, you shoud?...
1. Move driveable vehicles off the road to enable traffic to move freely, and exchange information
2. Leave cars with damage where they are so police can determine fault
3. Call 911 even if damages are less than $1000
4. Call an ambulance in case someone hits your car and gets hurt
8 - If driving and your brakes fail what should you do?
1. Sound horn and steer into a clear area
2. Turn off the ignition
3. Keep your foot on the brake and apply strong downward pressure
4. Pump the brakes to restore hydraulic brake pressure
9 - Under what circumstances are cell phones not allowed while driving?
1. When you use your cell phone to text
2. When you use your hand-held cell phone to chat
3. When you use your cell phone to check and send emails
4. All of the above
10 - When you come to a railway crossing, there are flashing signal lights, what must you do?
1. Continue slowly because flashing lights are only a warning to drive slow
2. Stop and then proceed slowly across the tracks
3. Stop and wait for the signal lights to stop flashing
4. Drive around the gate or barrier to avoid getting stuck on the tracks
11 - What should you do if you hit a dear or a moose?
1. Try to move the animal off the road so other vehicles do not hit it
2. Report the incident to the Ministry of Natural Resources or local police
3. Sound your horn to ward off other animals from coming onto the roadway
4. No nothing but drive more cautiously as more animals may be in the area
12 - What should you do when exiting a freeway?
1. Signal, accelerate while merging smoothly into traffic, then proceed to exit lane
2. Signal, move into the deceleration lane, reduce speed gradually and obey exit signs
3. Signal, then stop to wait for an opening in traffic
4. Do what the vehicle ahead of you does
13 - What should you do if your gas pedal sticks?
1. First try to reach down and lift the pedal with your hands
2. Drive onto a sidewalk
3. First try to lift the pedal with your foot
4. Sound your horn and warn others of the problem
14 - What does the round signal with a white vertical line on it represent in the picture?
1. It is a left turn signal
2. It is a spare light should the other ones malfunction
3. It is a transit priority signal allowing public transit vehicles the right-of-way
4. It is a symbol indicating pedestrians may not cross
15 - Which of these statements is not true?
1. You may not use a licence which has been altered
2. You may not use an imitation licence
3. You may not lend your licence to anyone or let anyone borrow it
4. You are allowed to have more than one Ontario licence
16 - What are you not allowed to do when you have your G1 license?
1. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 100 m/h; drive between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
2. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 80 m/h; drive between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
3. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 80 m/h; drive between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
4. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 100 m/h; drive between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
17 - What should you do when you hear bells or sirens or see flashing lights?
1. Slow down and move to the far left of the roadway but do not stop
2. Slow down, move to the far right of the roadway and stop when it is safe to do so. Do not block the shoulder if on a freeway
3. Come to a complete stop whereever you are
4. Speed up and keep the movement of the traffic going
18 - If there is no median, how far in front and behind a school bus are you required to stop?
1. At least 20 m beind and far enough in front of children to exit the bus and cross safely
2. At least 18 ft behind and far enough in front for children to exit the bus and cross safely
3. At least 5 m behind and far enough in front for children to exit the bus and cross safely
4. At least 4 ft behind and far enough in front for children to exit the bus and cross safely
19 - If there are continuity lines to the right of your vehicle in the lane you are in what must you do?
1. You must merge with the traffic to your left
2. You are not required to do anything unless you want to exit. Your lane is unaffected
3. You must turn into another lane as your lane is exiting or ending
4. You must merge with the traffic to your right
20 - Some left turn lanes have their own traffic light to direct traffic. What does this light mean?
1. This is a transit priority signal
2. Vehicles in the left turn lane may turn left while other vehicles will face a red light
3. Pedestrians crossing the street towards the left may cross
4. All traffic facing the traffic light may turn left or proceed straight
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.