Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Motorcycle Class 6L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Nova Scotia Class 6L Motorcycle License Test - Rules
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - When you are faced with a red traffic signal and your intention is to go straight through the intersection, what must you do first?
1. Stop, give pedestrians the right-of-way, and then proceed with caution
2. Stop and proceed only when the signal turns green and the intersection is clear
3. Come to a full stop and proceed only when the intersection is clear
4. Slow down and proceed when the way is clear
2 - What are the most common hazards for motorcycle drivers?
1. Other drivers not seeing motorcyclists
2. Uneven terrain and turbulent weather
3. Large vehicles making wide turns
4. Both 2 and 3
3 - If you notice your motorcycle's movement being affected by uneven terrain, you should:
1. Accelerate over terrian
2. Downshift to a lower gear
3. Stop and change tire
4. Attempt to drive smoothly over the surface
4 - Where is the rear brake lever located?
1. Near the right footrest
2. On the left handlebar
3. Near the left footrest
4. Above the rear of the vehicle
5 - Passengers are allowed to ride with drivers carrying which of the following licences?
4. Both M2 and M
6 - What is the major difference between the front and rear brakes?
1. The front brakes account for one-quarter of the stopping force of the motorcycle.
2. The front brakes provide the entire stopping force of the motorcycle.
3. The front brakes are easier to access than the rear brakes.
4. The front brakes account for three-quarters of the stopping force of the motorcycle
7 - Driving with a blood alcohol level of above 0.08 will result in
1. You will get criminal record.
2. Your license will be suspended
3. You will be Jailed
4. Any of the Above
8 - Which of the following must be with a motorcyclist at all times while driving?
1. Insurance liability card
2. Vehicle ownership papers
3. Driver's Licence
4. All of the above
9 - With an M2 licence, you may drive a limited-speed motorcylce on:
1. Any public road
2. All public and freeways as long as there is no passengers
3. Any road other than listed under regulation 630 of highway traffic act
4. Public roads excluding freeways
10 - How should your feet be when on a motorcycle?
1. On the foot peg
2. Alligned with the handlebars
3. Able to touch the ground comfortably
4. Both 1 and 3
11 - Where is the front brake located on the motorcycle?
1. The brake is located on the right handlebar
2. The brake is located on the left handlebar
3. The brake is located under right foot
4. The brake is located under right foot
12 - How does fatigue affect a motorcyclist's ability to drive safely?
1. It increases the motorcyclist's ability to react quickly and appropriately in the event of an emergency
2. It increases the motorcyclist's attentiveness and ability to concentrate.
3. It reduces the motorcyclist's ability to react quickly and appropriately in the event of an emergency
4. It increases the motorcyclist's ability to relax and unwind while driving.
13 - Sand and gravel commonly impair driving
1. During precipitation
2. On the center of the road
3. On the sides of the pavement
4. Whenever the motorcyclist speeds up
14 - If you change the colour of your motorcycle, you must:
1. Do nothing
2. Tell the Driver and Vehicle Licence Issuing office within 7 days
3. Tell the Driver and Vehicle Licence Issuing office within 6 days
4. Record time and date for future records
15 - What is the most important purpose for wearing motorcycle helmets?
1. The reduce sun glare
2. They help reduce wind pressure
3. The protect against head injuries
4. They deter insects from irritating the riders
16 - If your front tire blows out, you must:
1. Shift your weight to back
2. Pull over and call emergency Services
3. Shift your weight to back
4. Drive normally
17 - The sale of a used motorcycle must include:
1. The Vehicle's original licence plate
2. A driving permit
3. Motorcycle instructional manual
4. A Used Vehicle Information Package
18 - Which of the following is illegal for M1-licenced motorcyclists in particular?
1. Having a blood alcohol level greater than zero
2. All of these
3. Driving during nighttime hours
4. Carrying passengers
19 - Motorcyclists should ensure that their passenger?
1. Talks to them when approaching a problem on the road, so the passenger knows which way to lean
2. Is dressed in warm clothes
3. Always places both feet on the footrests, even when the motorcycle is stopped
4. Maintains one foot on the footrest at all times
20 - On passing the M1 exit test while using a limited speed motorcycle what category of M2 license does one receive?
1. One receives an M2 license with both an M and an L condition.
2. One receives an M2 license
3. One receives an M2 license with an M condition.
4. One receives an M2 license with an L condition.
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.