Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Motorcycle Class 6L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Nova Scotia Class 6L Motorcycle License Test - Rules
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - How do properly adjusted mirrors help the motorcyclist?
1. They provide a view of a major portion of the lane beside the motorcycle.
2. They provide a view of at least half the lane behind the motorcycle
3. They help to reduce vulnerable blind spots
4. All of the Above
2 - If the rear wheel becomes locked, the rider should
1. Apply brakes and swerve off the road
2. Pull over as safely and cautiously as possible
3. Shift weight forward
4. Increase throttle
3 - Which of the following statements about M1 license conditions is FALSE?
1. The M1 holder must not carry passengers
2. The M1 holder is not permitted to drive on specific roads or go higher than specific speed levels.
3. The holder of the M1 may have a blood alcohol level between 0.00 and 0.05
4. The M1 holder may drive a motorcycle only during daylight hours, extending from ? hour prior to sunrise till ? hour past sunset.
4 - What is the solution to a sudden engine lock?
1. Pulling over and restarting the vehicle
2. Dumping out the gas tank and refilling it
3. Applying antifreeze after pulling over
4. Applying oil after pulling over
5 - How does fatigue affect a motorcyclist's ability to drive safely?
1. It increases the motorcyclist's ability to react quickly and appropriately in the event of an emergency
2. It increases the motorcyclist's attentiveness and ability to concentrate.
3. It reduces the motorcyclist's ability to react quickly and appropriately in the event of an emergency
4. It increases the motorcyclist's ability to relax and unwind while driving.
6 - When driving with two or more motorcyclists what is the correct safety formation to follow?
1. A single-file line
2. In a staggered formation with 2 seconds between each consecutive rider and 1 second between drivers following diagonal to each other
3. In a staggered formation with 1 seconds between each driver
4. Any formation so long as there is a 5m gap between motorcyclists
7 - To put your licence plate onto a motorcycle, you need
1. Both 2 and 3
2. MTO consent via written letter
3. Safety standard certificate
4. Police record check
8 - Is it mandatory to have a horn on a motorcycle?
1. A horn is not required on motorcycles
2. It is mandatory only in the case of mopeds
3. None of them.
4. It is mandatory to have a horn and to ensure that it is in proper working condition.
9 - What are the most common hazards for motorcycle drivers?
1. Other drivers not seeing motorcyclists
2. Uneven terrain and turbulent weather
3. Large vehicles making wide turns
4. Both 2 and 3
10 - Where is the rear brake lever located?
1. Near the right footrest
2. On the left handlebar
3. Near the left footrest
4. Above the rear of the vehicle
11 - In extreme cold, tire pressure:
3. Weather has no effect on tire pressure
4. Stays constant
12 - If you change the colour of your motorcycle, you must:
1. Do nothing
2. Tell the Driver and Vehicle Licence Issuing office within 7 days
3. Tell the Driver and Vehicle Licence Issuing office within 6 days
4. Record time and date for future records
13 - The sale of a used motorcycle must include:
1. The Vehicle's original licence plate
2. A driving permit
3. Motorcycle instructional manual
4. A Used Vehicle Information Package
14 - When turning left or right, the best blocking position would be:
1. The centre of the road
2. The tire track in the direction in which you are turning
3. Whatever you are comfortable with
4. Lane blocking is not required when making turns
15 - How long must you wait to obtain your full M licence if you have an M2 licence?
1. 22 Month
2. 18 Month
3. 16 month with driver's ed course
4. 18 month without driver's ed course
16 - How should your feet be when on a motorcycle?
1. On the foot peg
2. Alligned with the handlebars
3. Able to touch the ground comfortably
4. Both 1 and 3
17 - Driving with a blood alcohol level of above 0.08 will result in
1. You will get criminal record.
2. Your license will be suspended
3. You will be Jailed
4. Any of the Above
18 - In the Motorcycle Driver's Handbook, the term "motorcycle" includes which of the following?
1. Mopeds, Limited Speed Motorcycles and Motor Tricycles
2. Mopeds and Motor Tricycles
3. Limited Speed Motorcycles and Mopeds
4. Limited Speed Motorcycles and Motor Tricycles
19 - What is the major difference between the front and rear brakes?
1. The front brakes account for one-quarter of the stopping force of the motorcycle.
2. The front brakes provide the entire stopping force of the motorcycle.
3. The front brakes are easier to access than the rear brakes.
4. The front brakes account for three-quarters of the stopping force of the motorcycle
20 - Where is the front brake located on the motorcycle?
1. The brake is located on the right handlebar
2. The brake is located on the left handlebar
3. The brake is located under right foot
4. The brake is located under right foot
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.