Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Northwest Territories 7L Road (Traffic) Signs Simulated Test
Northwest Territories 7L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What does this sign represent ?
1. All vehicles must stop for a school bus in all directions when the lights are flashing
2. You are entering a school zone
3. You are approaching a shool zone crosswalk
4. All vehicles must stop on the side of the road where the school bus is
2 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Lanes are for 5 or more passengers during days and times posted
2. Lanes are for 3 or more passengers in the vehicles shown, plus bicycles, during the days and times shown or all the time (depending on the sign)
3. Lanes are for pedestrians only, no vehicles permitted during days and times posted
4. Lanes are for loading and unloading passengers only during days and times posted
3 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Yield to pedestrians and bicycle riders
2. Right of way belongs to trucks and large vehicles
3. Sign on back of transit buses reminds motorists of the law requiring vehicles approaching a stopped bus at a dedicated us stop to yield to the bus once the bus has signaled it's intent to return to the lane
4. Sign on the back of a vehicle indicating a new driver
4 - What does this sign represent ?
1. School zone ahead
2. Bicycle crossing ahead
3. Official bicycle route
4. No bicycles allowed
5 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Left turn allowed after 5:00 p.m.
2. No left turn on Saturday and Sunday
3. No left turn during days and times posted
4. No left turn ever
6 - What does this mean ?
1. Turn right at the bridge ahead
2. Hidden intersection ahead
3. Road turns on bends to the right sharply ahead
4. Winding road ahead
7 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Deer cross this area
2. A railway crossing sign indicating railway tracks cross the road
3. This is a pedestrian crosswalk
4. A railway crossing is X-shaped and filled in with red
8 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. It is a single lane road
2. You can pass the vehicle going in the same direction as you
3. This is a two lane road
4. It is a two way road
9 - What does this sign mean ?
1. No cars allowed, pedestrian only
2. Police patrolled area
3. School zone coming up, slow down and watch for pedestrian
4. Area identified as a special risk to pedestrians, traffic related offences committed within this zone are subject to increased fines
10 - What does this mean ?
1. Pedestrians may not cross the road
2. No pedestrians allowed on roadway
3. There is no crosswalk in the area
4. Do not enter--construction zone
11 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. One or more lanes allow you to exit off the highway
2. One left lane exits off the highway
3. Two left lanes exit off the highway
4. Right lane only exits off the highway
12 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. You are allowed to park here
2. You are allowed to stop
3. Dangerous goods route
4. Truck route
13 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Turn left or right
2. No U-turn
3. Lane is not for left turns
4. Lane is only for two-way left turns
14 - What does this mean ?
1. School crossing or school crossing ahead
2. Hidden school bus stop ahead
3. Children must be accompanied by adult in this area
4. Intersection ahead
15 - What does this sign mean ?
1. Railway crossing
2. Construction Zone
3. Dead end
4. Do not stop
16 - How do you interpret this sign ?
1. Maximum speed 30 km/hr
2. School zone so speed limit is 30 km/Hr
3. Speed limit during school days from 8 AM - 5 AM is 30 Km/Hr
4. Speed limit from 8 AM - 5 PM is 40 KM/Hr
17 - What does this mean ?
1. No wheelchair ramp
2. No parking at any time unless vehicle has a valid Accessible Parking Permit
3. No stopping at any time unless vehicle has a valid Accessible Parking Permit
4. No parking at any time
18 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Maximum speed limit 50 km/hr ahead
2. Maximum speed limit 50 km/hr
3. Maximum speed limit 50 km/hr ends
4. Minimum speed limit 50 km/hr
19 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Road ends at lake
2. Road may have water flowing over it
3. Bridge ahead
4. Bridge ices
20 - What does this sign represent ?
1. 1 km construction zone begins
2. Road closed ahead
3. Survey crew working on road
4. Construction zone begins in 1 km
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.