Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Northwest Territories 7L Road (Traffic) Signs Simulated Test
Northwest Territories 7L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. You are allowed to go straight through the intersection
2. You are not allowed to go straight through the intersection
3. You are not allowed to turn right or left
4. Stop at the intersection ahead
2 - What does this mean ?
1. Bilingual signs are for educational purposes only
2. Bilingual signs are posted near French schools for you to follow
3. Bilingual signs provide important information. Read message in language understood best
4. Obey bilingual sign only if you read and speak French
3 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Turn right only on a red light
2. No right turn allowed on a red light
3. Do not enter
4. No right turn ever
4 - What does this sign represent ?
1. "Y" Intersection
2. "T" Intersection
3. Narrow Passage
4. Winding road
5 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Railroad tracks ahead
2. Hospital ahead, keep quiet and watch for ambulances
3. You are approaching a hidden school bus stop
4. School crossing ahead
6 - What would this mean ?
1. You cannot park your vehicle in the area pointed by arrow
2. You can park your vehicle in the area pointed by arrow
3. You cannot park your vehicle in the area pointed by arrow during the hours (and days) mentioned on the board
4. You can park your vehicle in the area pointed by arrow during the hours (and days) mentioned on the board
7 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Do not drive on the bridge ahead
2. Bridge lifts ahead to let boats pass
3. Broken bridge ahead
4. Bridge ices ahead
8 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Divided highway begins
2. Divided highway ends
3. Slower traffic keep to the right
4. No intersection ahead
9 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Warning--construction zone ahead
2. Road closed ahead
3. Road is very bumpy ahead
4. Sharp turn ahead in the direction of the arrow
10 - What does this sign mean ?
1. One-way road is now two way road
2. One lane road is now two lane road
3. It is beginning of one-way road
4. It is end of one-way road
11 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Hazard close to edge of road
2. Sharn turn ahead
3. Truck weigh station ahead
4. Single lane ahead
12 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Route to cargo railway station
2. Route to passenger railway station
3. Train maintenance area
4. Railroad crossing ahead
13 - What does this sign represent ?
1. No parking anytime
2. You can only park after 5:00 p.m.
3. Parking allowed for a maximum of 30 minutes within times posted
4. Parking allowed for longer than 30 minutes, 9 a.m.-6p.m.
14 - What would presence of this sign on top of a road mean ?
1. You cannot stop in this lane
2. You cannot slow down while on this lane
3. No vehicles allowed except for Heavy Vehicles like truck. This road is closed for lighter traffic
4. No Vehicles are allowed on this road. This road is closed for traffic.
15 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Roadwork ahead
2. Person controlling traffic ahead
3. Survey crew assessing road ahead
4. Construction zone ahead
16 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Lanes are for 5 or more passengers during days and times posted
2. Lanes are for 3 or more passengers in the vehicles shown, plus bicycles, during the days and times shown or all the time (depending on the sign)
3. Lanes are for pedestrians only, no vehicles permitted during days and times posted
4. Lanes are for loading and unloading passengers only during days and times posted
17 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Curb area reserved for loading and unloading all passengers
2. Curb area reserved for vehicles parking with a valid permit
3. Curb area parking for all vehicles after 6:00 p.m.
4. Curb area reserved for picking up and dropping off people with disabilities
18 - What does this mean ?
1. Intersection ahead, direction of arrow indicates who has right-of-way
2. Crosswalk ahead, watch for pedestrian crossing
3. Railroad crossing ahead
4. Quiet, church zone ahead
19 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Trucks may approach from the left
2. Construction zone
3. Trucks may approach from the right
4. No trucks allowed on road
20 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Yield to pedestrians and bicycle riders
2. Right of way belongs to trucks and large vehicles
3. Sign on back of transit buses reminds motorists of the law requiring vehicles approaching a stopped bus at a dedicated us stop to yield to the bus once the bus has signaled it's intent to return to the lane
4. Sign on the back of a vehicle indicating a new driver
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.