Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Northwest Territories 7L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Northwest Territories 7L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - You must share the road with motorcycles, cyclists, commercial vehicles, pedestrians, farm machinery and buses.
1. The above statement is true
2. The above statement is false
3. All of the above are correct except for cyclists
4. All of the anove are correct except for pedestrians because they are not in a vehicle
2 - When do you stop for school buses if there is a median?
1. Whenever you approach and see one
2. Never, because they will stop for you
3. Whenever they stop
4. Only if you are behind a stopped bus which has its upper red alternating lights flashing
3 - Why is it a bad idea to turn your steering wheel to the left while waiting to make a left turn at an intersection?
1. Turning your steering wheel unnecessarily will add to your car's wear and tear
2. Another vehicle can push your vehicle into oncoming traffic
3. It is not a bad idea--your vehicle will not be able to make the turn in time if you do not
4. In case you need to turn right-- it will be harder to steer out of the turn
4 - If you approach an intersection on a main road that is blocked with traffic, what should you do?
1. Move up so cars behind you can move forward
2. Slowly proceed through the intersection
3. Turn left or right to avoid the heavy traffic back-up
4. Stop before entering the intersection
5 - When are you required to wear a seatbelt?
1. Wearing a seatbelt is optional
2. All drivers and passengers are required to wear a seatbelt and be properly buckled up
3. Only drivers are required to wear a seatbelt
4. Only passengers are required to wear a seatbelt
6 - If you refuse a police roadside blood alchohol screening test what can happen?
1. You have the option of going to the police station and taking a breathalyzer test
2. Your licence will be suspended and you can face criminal charges
3. You get a warning that will go on your record and you cannot refure when asked next time
4. You have 24 hours to show up for a test
7 - If there is no median, how far in front and behind a school bus are you required to stop?
1. At least 20 m beind and far enough in front of children to exit the bus and cross safely
2. At least 18 ft behind and far enough in front for children to exit the bus and cross safely
3. At least 5 m behind and far enough in front for children to exit the bus and cross safely
4. At least 4 ft behind and far enough in front for children to exit the bus and cross safely
8 - What does a traffic amber or yellow light mean?
1. Stop and proceed when its safe
2. Stop and turn left
3. Slow down and drive with caution
4. Stop and turn right
9 - If you are facing a red light and a police officer instructs traffic in the direction you are travelling to go straight, what should you do?
1. Treat the intersection as a four-way stop
2. Follow the direction of the police officer despite what the traffic light or road sign indicates
3. First stop at the intersection and then proceed
4. Slow down to 40 m/h and then proceed through
10 - How do you make a left turn from a two-way road onto a two lane one-way road?
1. Turn from the far right lane into the left curb lane
2. The from the far right lane into the right curb lane
3. Turn from the far left lane into the left curb lane
4. Turn from the far left lane into the right curb lane
11 - When can you pass on the right?
1. You can only pass on the right if there is an emergency
2. You may never pass on the right
3. On one-way or multi-lane roads, when passing a streetcar or a vehicle turning left
4. On any type of road providing there is an unpaved shoulder
12 - What does the Accessible Parking Permit give you?
1. Allows parking in designated spaces for you or passengers with you who qualified for the parking permit
2. Allows parking everywhere during designated times
3. Allows parking in designated spaces, even if the person with the disability is not a passenger
4. It gives everyone in your family the privilege to park, stand or stop in any area
13 - What statement is false about driving in the rain?
1. Rain can reduce visibility
2. Rain can increase your breaking ability
3. Rain can fill potholes and cause damage to your car
4. Rain can cause your vehicle to hydroplane (ride the water like skis)
14 - Which of the following is correct about seatbelts?
1. It is ok to put the seat belt under your shoulder if it is hurting your neck
2. Seatbelts can be used for small children
3. The shoulder belt must always cross over the collar bone, not over the neck
4. The lap belt must always cross over the abdomen
15 - Which one of these statements is a basic parking rule?
1. No not park within 3 m of a fire hydrant
2. Park on a hill so that you can see ahead
3. Do not park within 150 m of intersections with traffic lights
4. Do not look while opening your door
16 - Why must you use signals when turning?
1. To inform other drivers of what you want to do
2. To inform pedestrians of what you want to do
3. To send out an alert of your intentions
4. All of the above
17 - If 3 vehicles are at an all-way stop, who has the right of way?
1. The vehicle on the left
2. The vehicle turning left
3. The vehicle that got there first
4. The vehicle turning right
18 - If there are continuity lines to the right of your vehicle in the lane you are in what must you do?
1. You must merge with the traffic to your left
2. You are not required to do anything unless you want to exit. Your lane is unaffected
3. You must turn into another lane as your lane is exiting or ending
4. You must merge with the traffic to your right
19 - On a vehicle's left side what does a broken yellow pavement marking beside a solid yellow line mean?
1. You may pass when the way is clear
2. No cars may pass in either direction
3. Cars travelling in the other direction may pass when the way is clear
4. Both cars may pass in either direction when the way is clear
20 - How much space should you have between you and any vehicle are you following?
1. No rule applies and you will not get a fine or demerit points as long as caution is used
2. At least 2 seconds so you can see around the vehicle ahead and also have enough time to stop
3. Atleast 10 seconds so you can see around the vehicle ahead and also have enough time to stop
4. There is a rule of 6 seconds but it is for car drivers only
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.