Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / NewFoundland 5L Road (Traffic) Signs Simulated Test
NewFoundland 5L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Indicates which direction to go for the city or town posted
2. Indicates the distance to campgrounds and green conservation areas
3. Indicates by distance shown that Guelph is before Hamilton
4. Indicates distance, in kilometers, to the city or town posted
2 - What does this mean ?
1. Indicates there are police, a hospital, an information desk and an airport in one building
2. Indicates there is only an airport nearby
3. Show what services and facilities are not available nearby or off-road
4. Shows that services and facilities are located nearby or off-road
3 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Railroad tracks ahead
2. Hospital ahead, keep quiet and watch for ambulances
3. You are approaching a hidden school bus stop
4. School crossing ahead
4 - What does this sign shows ?
1. All turns permitted including left turn
2. Driver in this lane must turn right only
3. There is a hidden road coming on right
4. There is a road on the right side
5 - How would interpret this sign?
1. Regulatory Sign
2. Caution School bus ahead
3. School crosswalk sign
4. Bus zone ahead
6 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. You are allowed to go straight through the intersection
2. You are not allowed to go straight through the intersection
3. You are not allowed to turn right or left
4. Stop at the intersection ahead
7 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Traffic bulletin signs change with updates on traffic, delays and lane closures
2. Traffic bulletin signs post the same information on traffic, delays and lane closures
3. Informs drivers about next exits
4. Informs drivers about nearby parks and recreation information
8 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Firetruck enterance on right ahead and Vehicles should be ready to yeild
2. Bus stop on right
3. Emergency Vehicles enterance coming on the right
4. Highway exit from right
9 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Right turn lane only ahead
2. Lane is open. Adjust speed for construction zone
3. Hidden intersection ahead on right
4. Lane is closed. Move into lane directed by arrow and merge with traffic
10 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Reverse Curve left
2. Left turn only
3. Leads to left turn only road
4. Turn left from here
11 - What does this sign mean ?
1. Snowmobiles rental ahead
2. Snowmobiles may use this road
3. Snowmobiles are not allowed here
4. Snowmobiles service area ahead
12 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Lanes are for 5 or more passengers during days and times posted
2. Lanes are for 3 or more passengers in the vehicles shown, plus bicycles, during the days and times shown or all the time (depending on the sign)
3. Lanes are for pedestrians only, no vehicles permitted during days and times posted
4. Lanes are for loading and unloading passengers only during days and times posted
13 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Two exits exist for Bowesville Road
2. Only exit onto Bowesville Road if you drive an emergency vehicle
3. Numbers at the bottom assist emergency vehicles to plan best routes
4. Some information signs have numbers at the bottom to assist you with exits and distances
14 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Left turn allowed after 5:00 p.m.
2. No left turn on Saturday and Sunday
3. No left turn during days and times posted
4. No left turn ever
15 - What does this sign mean ?
1. One-way road is now two way road
2. One lane road is now two lane road
3. It is beginning of one-way road
4. It is end of one-way road
16 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Only snowmobiles allowed in area
2. Provincial park area
3. Snowmobiles may not enter
4. Snowmobiles cross this roadway
17 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. School pick and drop area, drive with caution
2. School crossing, drive with caution
3. This is a school zone, drive carefully
4. School buses might stop in this aread to let pessengers out with flashing light
18 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Warning--construction zone ahead
2. Road closed ahead
3. Road is very bumpy ahead
4. Sharp turn ahead in the direction of the arrow
19 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Hazard close to edge of road
2. Sharn turn ahead
3. Truck weigh station ahead
4. Single lane ahead
20 - What does this mean ?
1. You have the right-of-way
2. Always stop, then yield.
3. Do not enter
4. Give others the right of way
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.