Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / New Brunswick 7L Driving Rules Simulated Test
New Brunswick 7L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - How do you make a left turn from a two-way road onto a two lane one-way road?
1. Turn from the far right lane into the left curb lane
2. The from the far right lane into the right curb lane
3. Turn from the far left lane into the left curb lane
4. Turn from the far left lane into the right curb lane
2 - What should you do if your gas pedal sticks?
1. First try to reach down and lift the pedal with your hands
2. Drive onto a sidewalk
3. First try to lift the pedal with your foot
4. Sound your horn and warn others of the problem
3 - When can you pass on the right?
1. You can only pass on the right if there is an emergency
2. You may never pass on the right
3. On one-way or multi-lane roads, when passing a streetcar or a vehicle turning left
4. On any type of road providing there is an unpaved shoulder
4 - Who has the right-of-way in a roundabout?
1. Traffic approaching the roundabout
2. Traffic turning right in the roundabout
3. Traffic turning left in the roundabout
4. Traffic in a roundabout
5 - If the cyclist is holding his arm straight out on his left side what does it mean ?
1. Cyclist is about to stop
2. Cyclist wants to turn left
3. Cyclist needs to turn right
4. Cyclist is about to slow down
6 - What do advanced green lights tell you?
1. They allow pedestrians to go first
2. A flashing green light means only vehicles turning left may do so
3. You have a right-of-way to go in any direction in the intersection from the correct lane
4. None of the above
7 - Coming to a complete stop at an intersection is required, but where do you stop if there is no stop line, crosswalk or sidewalk?
1. You stop right beside the stop sign
2. You stop right before the stop sign
3. You stop at the edge of the intersection
4. You stop a little into the intersection so that you can see the traffic and pedestrians
8 - Which of the following is false about Level 2 (Class G2) drivers?
1. You may have a blood alchohol level of .05 or less
2. You may drive between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
3. Depending on your age and if no G Class driver is with you, there may be passenger restrictions between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
4. Each passenger must have a working seatbelt
9 - What are your required to do if a police officer signals you to pull over?
1. Slow down, safely pull over in the right lane and come to a complete stop
2. Slow down, safely pull over in the left lane and come to a complete stop
3. Slow down and stop in the lane you are in
4. Signal and stop at the next intersection and wait for the police officer
10 - If you are turning left at an uncontrolled intersection and a pedestrian is crossing your path, who has the right-of-way?
1. You do. Come to a complete stop and make your turn
2. Any other car at the intersection that is turning a right
3. Whoever is more in a hurry goes first
4. You must yield the right-of-way to approaching traffic and/or to pedestrians crossing
11 - When involved in or witness to an accident where someone has been injured, you should?
1. Call or have someone else call for help immediately
2. Turn off the vehicle and turn on the emergency lights
3. If you are not injured, stay calm and offer help until emergency services arrive
4. All of the above
12 - When are you required to wear a seatbelt?
1. Wearing a seatbelt is optional
2. All drivers and passengers are required to wear a seatbelt and be properly buckled up
3. Only drivers are required to wear a seatbelt
4. Only passengers are required to wear a seatbelt
13 - If you change the colour of your vehicle, what are you required to do?
1. Nothing, just make sure your vehicle meets safety road standards
2. Tell the Driver and Licence Issuing Office within 6 days of the change
3. Tell the Driver and Vehicle Licence Issuing Office within 60 days of the change
4. Book an emissions test with Drive Clean
14 - You must share the road with motorcycles, cyclists, commercial vehicles, pedestrians, farm machinery and buses.
1. The above statement is true
2. The above statement is false
3. All of the above are correct except for cyclists
4. All of the anove are correct except for pedestrians because they are not in a vehicle
15 - As a buyer of a privately used vehicle what must you get from the seller?
1. A bill of sale
2. The seller's driver's licence
3. A Used Vehicle Information Package
4. The seller's licence plates and permit
16 - What are you not allowed to do when you have your G1 license?
1. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 100 m/h; drive between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
2. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 80 m/h; drive between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
3. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 80 m/h; drive between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
4. Drive on roads with speeds greater than 100 m/h; drive between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
17 - What should you do if you have a tire blow-out?
1. Honk your horn for help
2. Stop and put on your hazard lights
3. Step on the gas pedal and quickly move off the road
4. Firmly steer into the direction you want to go and remove your foot from the gas pedal
18 - What does this hand signal mean?
1. Driver in vehicle is exiting a highway
2. Driver in vehicle is slowing down or stopping
3. Driver in vehicle is turning left
4. Driver in vehicle is turning right
19 - What is black ice?
1. When asphalt has a thinn layer of ice on it
2. When ice is mixed with snow
3. When snow is mixed with mud and freezes
4. When newly paved roads are wet
20 - How long must new drivers hold a Class G1 license before their G1 Road Test?
1. 3 months
2. 12 months
3. 9 months
4. 2 years
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.