Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Motorcycle Class 6L Road Signs Simulated Test
Manitoba Class 6L Motorcycle License Test - Road Signs
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What does this mean ?
1. Pass the pace vehicle only when you see this sign flashing
2. Pass only to the left
3. Pass only to the right
4. Do not pass the pace vehicle that has this sign flasing
2 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Divided highway begins
2. Divided highway ends
3. Slower traffic keep to the right
4. No intersection ahead
3 - What does this mean ?
1. Railroad crossing ahead, no pedestrians allowed
2. Stop and yield right-of-way to pedestrians at crosswalk. Do not pass from sign to crossing
3. Pedestrians or vehicles may not enter the roadway
4. Deer crossing ahead
4 - What does this sign shows ?
1. The speed limit is 50 km/h
2. It is 50 km to the next rest area
3. The speed limit is 50 km/h for the next 50 km
4. The speed limit is 50 km/h ahead
5 - What does this mean ?
1. Bridge ahead
2. Gravel road ahead
3. The two-way road ahead is divided with a median
4. The two-way road ahead is not divided with a median
6 - What does this sign shows ?
1. No bicycles allowed
2. School zone ahead
3. Do not watch for bicycles
4. This is a bicycle route
7 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Men at work ahead
2. Share the road with pedestrians
3. School zone ahead
4. Pedestrian crossing ahead
8 - What does this sign shows ?
1. All towns or cities posted on this sign are 50 km away
2. Construction ahead so be prepared to detour by direction show
3. Indicates which direction to go for the city or town posted
4. Indicates there is provincial park in the city or town posted
9 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Indicates which direction to go for the city or town posted
2. Indicates the distance to campgrounds and green conservation areas
3. Indicates by distance shown that Guelph is before Hamilton
4. Indicates distance, in kilometers, to the city or town posted
10 - What does this mean ?
1. Merge with road that is closed
2. Lane closed ahead. Slow down and merge with traffic
3. The road detours so follow this sign until you come to the regular road
4. Follow the detour marker only if you choose not to take the regular road
11 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Provincial campground ahead
2. There are grooves in the pavement
3. Gold course ahead
4. Fallen rocks ahead
12 - What does this mean ?
1. An advance exit sign telling you which lanes go off in the highway
2. A highway exit is coming up in 20 km
3. A highway exit is coming in 10 km
4. An advance exit sign telling you 2 right lanes do not exit off the highway
13 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Trucks may approach from the left
2. Construction zone
3. Trucks may approach from the right
4. No trucks allowed on road
14 - What does this mean ?
1. Warning--construction zone ahead
2. Road closed ahead
3. Road is very bumpy ahead
4. Sharp turn ahead in the direction of the arrow
15 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Turn left or right
2. No U-turn
3. Lane is not for left turns
4. Lane is only for two-way left turns
16 - What does this mean ?
1. Lanes are for 5 or more passengers during days and times posted
2. Lanes are for 3 or more passengers in the vehicles shown, plus bicycles, during the days and times shown or all the time (depending on the sign)
3. Lanes are for pedestrians only, no vehicles permitted during days and times posted
4. Lanes are for loading and unloading passengers only during days and times posted
17 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Reduce speed to 40 km/h when lights are flashing in this school zone
2. You are approaching a school bus loading zone
3. Reduce speed to 40 km/h at all times
4. Watch for pedestrians at the crosswalk
18 - What does this mean ?
1. You have the right-of-way
2. Always stop, then yield.
3. Do not enter
4. Give others the right of way
19 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. One or more lanes allow you to exit off the highway
2. One left lane exits off the highway
3. Two left lanes exit off the highway
4. Right lane only exits off the highway
20 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Paved road ends ahead
2. Gravel road ends ahead
3. One-way road ends ahead
4. Road ends ahead
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.