Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Motorcycle Class 6L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Manitoba Class 6L Motorcycle License Test - Rules
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - Passengers are allowed to ride with drivers carrying which of the following licences?
4. Both M2 and M
2 - Which of the following is essential at all times for all motorcycle riders?
1. All of these
2. Driver's Licence
3. Insurance coverage
3 - When driving with two or more motorcyclists what is the correct safety formation to follow?
1. A single-file line
2. In a staggered formation with 2 seconds between each consecutive rider and 1 second between drivers following diagonal to each other
3. In a staggered formation with 1 seconds between each driver
4. Any formation so long as there is a 5m gap between motorcyclists
4 - Driving with a blood alcohol level of above 0.08 will result in
1. You will get criminal record.
2. Your license will be suspended
3. You will be Jailed
4. Any of the Above
5 - Motorcyclists should ensure that their passenger?
1. Talks to them when approaching a problem on the road, so the passenger knows which way to lean
2. Is dressed in warm clothes
3. Always places both feet on the footrests, even when the motorcycle is stopped
4. Maintains one foot on the footrest at all times
6 - What must a motorcyclist do prior to a lane change?
1. Wait for the traffic to clear the area
2. Keep at least 2-3 sec distance with vehicles in the front, signl and merge smoothly into the lane
3. Check the traffic around you by looking in mirrors, watching your blind spot and watching in the front
4. Both 2 and 3
7 - In extreme cold, tire pressure:
3. Weather has no effect on tire pressure
4. Stays constant
8 - If you notice your motorcycle's movement being affected by uneven terrain, you should:
1. Accelerate over terrian
2. Downshift to a lower gear
3. Stop and change tire
4. Attempt to drive smoothly over the surface
9 - Motor tricycles can only be registered to drive on Ontario roads if:
1. The total weight of the vehicle is less than 2,000 kg
2. There are four or fewer seats
3. Seating ensures all passengers sitting single-file
4. All of the above
10 - How long must you wait to obtain your full M licence if you have an M2 licence?
1. 22 Month
2. 18 Month
3. 16 month with driver's ed course
4. 18 month without driver's ed course
11 - What is the most important aspect of driving a motorcycle?
1. Being able to respond to unexpected challenges
2. Keeping in control of your vehicle
3. c. Blending in with traffic
4. Making sure you are seen on the road
12 - How does fatigue affect a motorcyclist's ability to drive safely?
1. It increases the motorcyclist's ability to react quickly and appropriately in the event of an emergency
2. It increases the motorcyclist's attentiveness and ability to concentrate.
3. It reduces the motorcyclist's ability to react quickly and appropriately in the event of an emergency
4. It increases the motorcyclist's ability to relax and unwind while driving.
13 - When turning left or right, the best blocking position would be:
1. The centre of the road
2. The tire track in the direction in which you are turning
3. Whatever you are comfortable with
4. Lane blocking is not required when making turns
14 - When seated on a motorcycle at what distance from the ground should the rider?s feet be?
1. The rider's feet should be in a flat resting position at a distance of 2.54cm (1 inch) from the ground.
2. The rider's toes should just be able to touch the ground
3. The rider's feet should be resting flat on the ground.
4. The rider's toes should be at a distance of 5-10cm (2-4 inches) from the ground.
15 - How often should motorcyclists check mirrors?
1. 3 - 5 Second
2. 7 - 10 Minutes
3. 5 - 7 Seconds
4. Before every turn
16 - In order to discourage others on the road from attempting to share the right lane, in what part of the lane should the motorcyclist drive?
1. In the middle of the lane
2. In the right part of the lane, also known as the right tire track
3. It is unsafe to attempt to discourage others on the ride from attempting to share a lane; it is better to ignore other drivers who are attempting to share the lane.
4. In the left part of the lane, also known the left tire track.
17 - Threshhold braking helps when:
1. Your wheels lock up
2. Emergencies occur
3. Intense weather conditions impair driving
4. All of above
18 - Which of the following statements about M1 license conditions is FALSE?
1. The M1 holder must not carry passengers
2. The M1 holder is not permitted to drive on specific roads or go higher than specific speed levels.
3. The holder of the M1 may have a blood alcohol level between 0.00 and 0.05
4. The M1 holder may drive a motorcycle only during daylight hours, extending from ? hour prior to sunrise till ? hour past sunset.
19 - Is it mandatory to have a horn on a motorcycle?
1. A horn is not required on motorcycles
2. It is mandatory only in the case of mopeds
3. None of them.
4. It is mandatory to have a horn and to ensure that it is in proper working condition.
20 - Which of the following is not a primary control important for the operation of the motorcycle?
3. Rear brake
4. Shift lever
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.