Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Manitoba 5L Road (Traffic) Signs Simulated Test
Manitoba 5L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Left turn allowed after 5:00 p.m.
2. No left turn on Saturday and Sunday
3. No left turn during days and times posted
4. No left turn ever
2 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Railroad crossing ahead, no pedestrians allowed
2. Stop and yield right-of-way to pedestrians at crosswalk. Do not pass from sign to crossing
3. Pedestrians or vehicles may not enter the roadway
4. Deer crossing ahead
3 - What does this mean ?
1. No bicycles allowed
2. School zone ahead
3. Do not watch for bicycles
4. This is a bicycle route
4 - What does this mean ?
1. No wheelchair ramp
2. No parking at any time unless vehicle has a valid Accessible Parking Permit
3. No stopping at any time unless vehicle has a valid Accessible Parking Permit
4. No parking at any time
5 - What does this sign shows ?
1. There is a steep hill ahead
2. You are in a mountain zone
3. Cautioun, trucks turning
4. Construction zone ahead
6 - What does this sign shows ?
1. The speed limit is 50 km/h
2. It is 50 km to the next rest area
3. The speed limit is 50 km/h for the next 50 km
4. The speed limit is 50 km/h ahead
7 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Curb area reserved for loading and unloading all passengers
2. Curb area reserved for vehicles parking with a valid permit
3. Curb area parking for all vehicles after 6:00 p.m.
4. Curb area reserved for picking up and dropping off people with disabilities
8 - What does this sign mean ?
1. Pedestrian crossing here
2. School Zone
3. School Crossing here
4. Pedestrian Crossing not allowed
9 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Only snowmobiles allowed in area
2. Provincial park area
3. Snowmobiles may not enter
4. Snowmobiles cross this roadway
10 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Yield to pedestrians and bicycle riders
2. Right of way belongs to trucks and large vehicles
3. Sign on back of transit buses reminds motorists of the law requiring vehicles approaching a stopped bus at a dedicated us stop to yield to the bus once the bus has signaled it's intent to return to the lane
4. Sign on the back of a vehicle indicating a new driver
11 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Right turn lane only ahead
2. Lane is open. Adjust speed for construction zone
3. Hidden intersection ahead on right
4. Lane is closed. Move into lane directed by arrow and merge with traffic
12 - What does this mean ?
1. You are approaching a pedestrian crossing
2. You are approaching bridge on the road
3. You are approaching a rail crossing on the road
4. You are approaching a hospital zone
13 - What does this sign represent ?
1. School zone ahead
2. Bicycle crossing ahead
3. Official bicycle route
4. No bicycles allowed
14 - What does this sign shows ?
1. If you are in lane 2 you may go in any direction
2. If you are in lane 3, you may go straight or turn right
3. If you are in lanes 1,2 or 3 you must go only in the direction of that lane's arrow
4. If you are in lane 1 you may go straight and left
15 - What does this sign represent ?
1. 1 km construction zone begins
2. Road closed ahead
3. Survey crew working on road
4. Construction zone begins in 1 km
16 - What does this sign shows ?
1. This is a one way road
2. Do not enter ahead
3. This is one lane road only
4. You are not allowed to pass the vehicles going in same direction
17 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Stay to the left of the island
2. Stay to the right of the island
3. There is an intersection ahead on the right
4. The road curves to the left for 1km
18 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Road ends at lake
2. Road may have water flowing over it
3. Bridge ahead
4. Bridge ices
19 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Provincial campground ahead
2. There are grooves in the pavement
3. Gold course ahead
4. Fallen rocks ahead
20 - What would presence of this sign on top of a road mean ?
1. You cannot stop in this lane
2. You cannot slow down while on this lane
3. No vehicles allowed except for Heavy Vehicles like truck. This road is closed for lighter traffic
4. No Vehicles are allowed on this road. This road is closed for traffic.
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.