Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Manitoba 5L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Manitoba 5L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - When do you stop for school buses if there is a median?
1. Whenever you approach and see one
2. Never, because they will stop for you
3. Whenever they stop
4. Only if you are behind a stopped bus which has its upper red alternating lights flashing
2 - Upon approaching a yield-sign, what does the law require you to do?
1. Slow down, stop if necessary, and yield right-of-way
2. Stop, and then enter traffic quickly
3. Speed up and force your way into traffic
4. Stop, and then enter traffic slowly
3 - What does a flashing red traffic light mean?
1. Slow down and drive with caution
2. Stop and turn left
3. Stop and turn right
4. Stop and proceed when its safe
4 - Why must you use signals when turning?
1. To inform other drivers of what you want to do
2. To inform pedestrians of what you want to do
3. To send out an alert of your intentions
4. All of the above
5 - Unless posted in cities, towns, villages and built-up areas the maximum speed limit is?...
1. 40 km/h
2. 50 km/h
3. 70 km/h
4. 80 km/h
6 - How far away must headlights and rear lights be seen?
1. From 50 m away
2. From 350 m away
3. From 150 m away
4. They must be seen clearly in the dark
7 - What should you do if you feel drowsy while driving?
1. Take a nap off the road in a safe area
2. Reduce speed
3. Turn up your radio
4. Open all windows
8 - When can you remove your seatbelt while driving?
1. When you are the only person in the car
2. When you are backing up
3. If you are a G driver
4. If you are on a country road
9 - If you refuse a police roadside blood alchohol screening test what can happen?
1. You have the option of going to the police station and taking a breathalyzer test
2. Your licence will be suspended and you can face criminal charges
3. You get a warning that will go on your record and you cannot refure when asked next time
4. You have 24 hours to show up for a test
10 - Some left turn lanes have their own traffic light to direct traffic. What does this light mean?
1. This is a transit priority signal
2. Vehicles in the left turn lane may turn left while other vehicles will face a red light
3. Pedestrians crossing the street towards the left may cross
4. All traffic facing the traffic light may turn left or proceed straight
11 - Two solid yellow painted lines on a roadway as in this picture do which of the following?
1. Help in calculating distances from one exit to the next
2. Act as a left and right turn lane markings
3. Provide drivers information about upcoming exits
4. Are warning to guide drivers away from fixed obstacles like islands, bridges etc.
12 - If you are turning left at an uncontrolled intersection and a pedestrian is crossing your path, who has the right-of-way?
1. You do. Come to a complete stop and make your turn
2. Any other car at the intersection that is turning a right
3. Whoever is more in a hurry goes first
4. You must yield the right-of-way to approaching traffic and/or to pedestrians crossing
13 - At a pedestrian crossing, you should not pass cars within how many metres from the crossing?
1. 10 m
2. 30 m
3. 50 m
4. 80 m
14 - What is the best way to check your blind spots?
1. Through your side mirrors
2. Through your rear-view mirrors
3. Turning your head and doing shoulder checks
4. Asking your passengers to check for you
15 - What are your required to do if a police officer signals you to pull over?
1. Slow down, safely pull over in the right lane and come to a complete stop
2. Slow down, safely pull over in the left lane and come to a complete stop
3. Slow down and stop in the lane you are in
4. Signal and stop at the next intersection and wait for the police officer
16 - What does this hand signal mean?
1. Driver in vehicle is turning left
2. Driver in vehicle is turning right
3. Driver in vehicle is exiting a highway
4. Driver in vehicle is slowing down or stopping
17 - What does this hand signal mean?
1. Driver in vehicle is exiting a highway
2. Driver in vehicle is slowing down or stopping
3. Driver in vehicle is turning left
4. Driver in vehicle is turning right
18 - If pedestrians face a walk signal, what should they do?
1. Cross the road in the direction of the symbol with the right-of-way over vehicles
2. Cross the road in the direction of the symbol yielding the right-of-way to vehicles
3. Stop and yield the right-of-way to vehicles
4. Cross the intersection in any direction
19 - What does an amber or yellow light mean?
1. Keep going and do not stop as another car can hit you from behind
2. There is road construction ahead so slow down and proceed with caution
3. Proceed with caution only if you cannot stop in time
4. Speed up and clear the intersection so you do not block traffic when the light changes
20 - What should you do when entering a freeway?
1. Signal, then stop to wait for an opening in traffic
2. Signal, then accelerate and enter traffic quickly
3. Signal, then accelerate while merging smoothly into traffic
4. Do what the vehicle ahead of you does
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.