Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / British Columbia 7L Road (Traffic) Signs Simulated Test
British Columbia 7L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What does this mean ?
1. Indicates there are police, a hospital, an information desk and an airport in one building
2. Indicates there is only an airport nearby
3. Show what services and facilities are not available nearby or off-road
4. Shows that services and facilities are located nearby or off-road
2 - What does this mean ?
1. Left lane ends ahead
2. Road has a bend to the right
3. Road turns sharply to the right
4. Right lane ends ahead
3 - What does this sign mean ?
1. Pedestrian crossing here
2. School Zone
3. School Crossing here
4. Pedestrian Crossing not allowed
4 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. An advance exit sign telling you which lanes go off in the highway
2. A highway exit is coming up in 20 km
3. A highway exit is coming in 10 km
4. An advance exit sign telling you 2 right lanes do not exit off the highway
5 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Provincial campground ahead
2. There are grooves in the pavement
3. Gold course ahead
4. Fallen rocks ahead
6 - What does this sign represent ?
1. No parking anytime
2. You can only park after 5:00 p.m.
3. Parking allowed for a maximum of 30 minutes within times posted
4. Parking allowed for longer than 30 minutes, 9 a.m.-6p.m.
7 - What does this mean ?
1. Lane ends and is closed for roadwork
2. Third lane begins
3. Bridge ahead
4. Bridge narrows ahead
8 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Two exits exist for Bowesville Road
2. Only exit onto Bowesville Road if you drive an emergency vehicle
3. Numbers at the bottom assist emergency vehicles to plan best routes
4. Some information signs have numbers at the bottom to assist you with exits and distances
9 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Two right lanes must exit to Mavis Rd.
2. An exit sign telling you which lane in if you want to exit on Mavis Rd.
3. Only the right lane exits to Mavis Rd.
4. No left turns on Mavis Rd.
10 - What does this sign mean ?
1. No cars allowed, pedestrian only
2. Police patrolled area
3. School zone coming up, slow down and watch for pedestrian
4. Area identified as a special risk to pedestrians, traffic related offences committed within this zone are subject to increased fines
11 - What does this sign represent ?
1. You may pass on this road
2. No passing on this road
3. Two-way traffic ahead
4. Do not enter
12 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Railroad tracks ahead
2. Hospital ahead, keep quiet and watch for ambulances
3. You are approaching a hidden school bus stop
4. School crossing ahead
13 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Sharp turn here
2. Exit to the right
3. Crosswalk ahead
4. Railway crossing
14 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Sign displayed on public transit vehicles
2. Over-sized load sign, drive around vehicle bearing this with caution
3. Sign displayed on school buses
4. Sign displayed on wheelchair accessible vehicles
15 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Merge with road that is closed
2. Lane closed ahead. Slow down and merge with traffic
3. The road detours so follow this sign until you come to the regular road
4. Follow the detour marker only if you choose not to take the regular road
16 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. No left turn
2. You may go in the opposite direction
3. No U-turn
4. Turning allowed after 6:00 p.m.
17 - What does this sign represent ?
1. There is a three-way stop ahead, which is hidden
2. This is a hidden road ahead
3. Hidden crosswalk ahead
4. Hidden left turn ahead
18 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Lanes are for 5 or more passengers during days and times posted
2. Lanes are for 3 or more passengers in the vehicles shown, plus bicycles, during the days and times shown or all the time (depending on the sign)
3. Lanes are for pedestrians only, no vehicles permitted during days and times posted
4. Lanes are for loading and unloading passengers only during days and times posted
19 - What does this sign mean ?
1. Do not stop
2. Indicates that you are driving in on coming traffic
3. Do not park here
4. Dead end
20 - What does this mean ?
1. Intersection ahead, direction of arrow indicates who has right-of-way
2. Crosswalk ahead, watch for pedestrian crossing
3. Railroad crossing ahead
4. Quiet, church zone ahead
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.