Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / British Columbia 7L Road (Traffic) Signs Simulated Test
British Columbia 7L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What does this sign represent ?
1. School zone ahead
2. Bicycle crossing ahead
3. Official bicycle route
4. No bicycles allowed
2 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Narrow passage ahead
2. Railway crossing ahead
3. Busy road ahead
4. Two way traffic
3 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Divided highway begins
2. Divided highway ends
3. Slower traffic keep to the right
4. No intersection ahead
4 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Two exits exist for Bowesville Road
2. Only exit onto Bowesville Road if you drive an emergency vehicle
3. Numbers at the bottom assist emergency vehicles to plan best routes
4. Some information signs have numbers at the bottom to assist you with exits and distances
5 - What does this sign mean ?
1. Do not stop
2. Indicates that you are driving in on coming traffic
3. Do not park here
4. Dead end
6 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Slow-moving vehicle on road, travelling less than 40 km/h
2. Speed in area is very slow, less than 40 km/h
3. Snow removal vehicle ahead
4. Danger, keep out,road under construction
7 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Curb area reserved for loading and unloading all passengers
2. Curb area reserved for vehicles parking with a valid permit
3. Curb area parking for all vehicles after 6:00 p.m.
4. Curb area reserved for picking up and dropping off people with disabilities
8 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Lanes are for 5 or more passengers during days and times posted
2. Lanes are for 3 or more passengers in the vehicles shown, plus bicycles, during the days and times shown or all the time (depending on the sign)
3. Lanes are for pedestrians only, no vehicles permitted during days and times posted
4. Lanes are for loading and unloading passengers only during days and times posted
9 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. The road narrows ahead
2. The two-way road curves ahead
3. Slower traffic move to the right
4. A narrow bridge ahead
10 - What does this sign represent ?
1. There is a three-way stop ahead, which is hidden
2. This is a hidden road ahead
3. Hidden crosswalk ahead
4. Hidden left turn ahead
11 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Turn left or right
2. No U-turn
3. Lane is not for left turns
4. Lane is only for two-way left turns
12 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Indicates facilities accessible by wheelchair
2. Wheelchair parking only
3. Indicates retirement living community. Slow down and keep noise low
4. Indicates there is a hospital nearby
13 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Deer cross this area
2. A railway crossing sign indicating railway tracks cross the road
3. This is a pedestrian crosswalk
4. A railway crossing is X-shaped and filled in with red
14 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Do not enter road
2. Come to a complete stop
3. Only bicycles allowed
15 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Trucks may approach from the left
2. Construction zone
3. Trucks may approach from the right
4. No trucks allowed on road
16 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Roadwork ahead
2. Person controlling traffic ahead
3. Survey crew assessing road ahead
4. Construction zone ahead
17 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Warning--construction zone ahead
2. Road closed ahead
3. Road is very bumpy ahead
4. Sharp turn ahead in the direction of the arrow
18 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Do not cross into or out of HOV lanes for area shown
2. Do not cross lanes, sidewalk ahead
3. No passing
4. No passing except to enter HOV lanes
19 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. School pick and drop area, drive with caution
2. School crossing, drive with caution
3. This is a school zone, drive carefully
4. School buses might stop in this aread to let pessengers out with flashing light
20 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Yield to pedestrians and bicycle riders
2. Right of way belongs to trucks and large vehicles
3. Sign on back of transit buses reminds motorists of the law requiring vehicles approaching a stopped bus at a dedicated us stop to yield to the bus once the bus has signaled it's intent to return to the lane
4. Sign on the back of a vehicle indicating a new driver
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.