Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Motorcycle Class 6L Driving Rules Simulated Test
British Columbia Class 6L Motorcycle License Test - Rules
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What is the shortest possible time period required to obtain a full M licence?
1. 18 months with MTO consent
2. 20 months
3. 24 months
4. 22 months
2 - When driving with two or more motorcyclists what is the correct safety formation to follow?
1. A single-file line
2. In a staggered formation with 2 seconds between each consecutive rider and 1 second between drivers following diagonal to each other
3. In a staggered formation with 1 seconds between each driver
4. Any formation so long as there is a 5m gap between motorcyclists
3 - With an M2 licence, you may drive a limited-speed motorcylce on:
1. Any public road
2. All public and freeways as long as there is no passengers
3. Any road other than listed under regulation 630 of highway traffic act
4. Public roads excluding freeways
4 - How can you ensure that other drivers see you and do not crash into you?
1. Both 3 and 4
2. Look at other vehicles
3. Wear bright clothing
4. Slow down when approaching intersections
5 - Which of the following statements about M1 license conditions is FALSE?
1. The M1 holder must not carry passengers
2. The M1 holder is not permitted to drive on specific roads or go higher than specific speed levels.
3. The holder of the M1 may have a blood alcohol level between 0.00 and 0.05
4. The M1 holder may drive a motorcycle only during daylight hours, extending from ? hour prior to sunrise till ? hour past sunset.
6 - What are the most common hazards for motorcycle drivers?
1. Other drivers not seeing motorcyclists
2. Uneven terrain and turbulent weather
3. Large vehicles making wide turns
4. Both 2 and 3
7 - What is the most important purpose for wearing motorcycle helmets?
1. The reduce sun glare
2. They help reduce wind pressure
3. The protect against head injuries
4. They deter insects from irritating the riders
8 - Lane splitting/sharing is dangerous because:
1. Turning vehicles may not see motorcyclists beside them
2. Collisions become likely in crowded conditions
3. Motorcyclists pass through other vehicle's blind spots
4. All of the above
9 - What is the purpose served by the throttle?
1. It plays a role in controlling the rear brakes of the motorcycle.
2. It displays the number of revolutions undergone by the engine per minute
3. The throttle is located on the right handgrip and helps control the speed of the motorcycle. When twisted inward towards the rider, the throttle releases fuel which flows to the engine.
4. It plays a role in controlling the speed of the motorcycle.
10 - To brake correctly, motorcyclists must:
1. Apply front brake and then read brake
2. Apply both front and rear brake at the same time
3. Turn off the ignition
4. Decrease throttle gradually
11 - When you are faced with a red traffic signal and your intention is to go straight through the intersection, what must you do first?
1. Stop, give pedestrians the right-of-way, and then proceed with caution
2. Stop and proceed only when the signal turns green and the intersection is clear
3. Come to a full stop and proceed only when the intersection is clear
4. Slow down and proceed when the way is clear
12 - What is the major difference between the front and rear brakes?
1. The front brakes account for one-quarter of the stopping force of the motorcycle.
2. The front brakes provide the entire stopping force of the motorcycle.
3. The front brakes are easier to access than the rear brakes.
4. The front brakes account for three-quarters of the stopping force of the motorcycle
13 - In order to discourage others on the road from attempting to share the right lane, in what part of the lane should the motorcyclist drive?
1. In the middle of the lane
2. In the right part of the lane, also known as the right tire track
3. It is unsafe to attempt to discourage others on the ride from attempting to share a lane; it is better to ignore other drivers who are attempting to share the lane.
4. In the left part of the lane, also known the left tire track.
14 - Which of the following will result in the issuing of an M2 licence with an M condition?
1. The use of any motorcycle as long as you choose to ride mopeds in future
2. The use of moped for the level 1 road test
3. The use of motor tricycle for the level 1 road test
4. The use of limited-speed motorcycle for the level 1 road test
15 - Sand and gravel commonly impair driving
1. During precipitation
2. On the center of the road
3. On the sides of the pavement
4. Whenever the motorcyclist speeds up
16 - Is it mandatory to have a horn on a motorcycle?
1. A horn is not required on motorcycles
2. It is mandatory only in the case of mopeds
3. None of them.
4. It is mandatory to have a horn and to ensure that it is in proper working condition.
17 - What is the solution to a sudden engine lock?
1. Pulling over and restarting the vehicle
2. Dumping out the gas tank and refilling it
3. Applying antifreeze after pulling over
4. Applying oil after pulling over
18 - How does fatigue affect a motorcyclist's ability to drive safely?
1. It increases the motorcyclist's ability to react quickly and appropriately in the event of an emergency
2. It increases the motorcyclist's attentiveness and ability to concentrate.
3. It reduces the motorcyclist's ability to react quickly and appropriately in the event of an emergency
4. It increases the motorcyclist's ability to relax and unwind while driving.
19 - If you notice your motorcycle's movement being affected by uneven terrain, you should:
1. Accelerate over terrian
2. Downshift to a lower gear
3. Stop and change tire
4. Attempt to drive smoothly over the surface
20 - How should your feet be when on a motorcycle?
1. On the foot peg
2. Alligned with the handlebars
3. Able to touch the ground comfortably
4. Both 1 and 3
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.