Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Alberta 7L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Alberta 7L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What should you do if your car is about to stall on the highway?
1. Honk your horn for help
2. Stop and put on your hazard lights
3. Pull over to the closest shoulder as quickly as possible
4. Continue at a reduced speed; you may not even have a problem
2 - What does vehicle registration include?
1. Obtaining your G1 licence
2. Licence plates and a vehicle permit
3. Obtaining your G2 licence
4. None of the above
3 - Under what circumstances a driver is allowed to pass a vehicle on a solid double line road ?
1. If he is passing a farm truck
2. If he is passing a Bicycle
3. If he is passing a truck
4. If he is passing a really slow moving car
4 - What does cumpulsory automobile insurance mean?
1. You must have insurance coverage
2. Any passenger with you must have insurance coverage
3. Any passenger must have a valid driver's licence
4. You must have a valid driver's licence to drive on roads
5 - It is illegal to not stop behind a stopped school bus with alternating flashing red lights. If you do not stop, what can happen?
1. You can be fined $50-$150
2. You can be fined $400-$2000
3. You can be fined $2000-$30000
4. You may fined for the first offence depening on Officer; you will only receive a warning
6 - How much time do you have to surrender your license, vehicle permit (or copy) and insurance when asked by a police officer?
2. Within 12 hours
3. Within 24 hours
4. You do not have to, they will look you up in the system
7 - What should you do if you encounter dangerous whiteout conditions?
1. Maintain speed and turn on your emergency flashers
2. Turn on the emergency flashers and pull off the road completeply into a safe parking area
3. Pass vehicles that are moving too slowly or following too closely
4. Pull onto the shoulder and wait for conditions to change
8 - What should you do if you feel drowsy while driving?
1. Take a nap off the road in a safe area
2. Reduce speed
3. Turn up your radio
4. Open all windows
9 - When can you pass on a shoulder?
1. Whenever the vehicle in front of you is moving under 40 m/h
2. Only if a vehicle is turning left and you have an unpaved shoulder on the right
3. Only if a vehicle is turning left and you have a paved shoulder on the right
4. Whenever you can do so safely
10 - What are passing or climbing lanes for?
1. They help thin out traffic by providing an extra line
2. They allow for slower vehicles to move into the right lane so faster ones can pass on the left
3. They allow for frequent stops and a rest area ahead
4. They are for vehicles that have trouble climbing hills
11 - Upon approaching a yield-sign, what does the law require you to do?
1. Slow down, stop if necessary, and yield right-of-way
2. Stop, and then enter traffic quickly
3. Speed up and force your way into traffic
4. Stop, and then enter traffic slowly
12 - What should you do if your gas pedal sticks?
1. First try to reach down and lift the pedal with your hands
2. Drive onto a sidewalk
3. First try to lift the pedal with your foot
4. Sound your horn and warn others of the problem
13 - When can you pass on the right?
1. You can only pass on the right if there is an emergency
2. You may never pass on the right
3. On one-way or multi-lane roads, when passing a streetcar or a vehicle turning left
4. On any type of road providing there is an unpaved shoulder
14 - Can you turn left on a red light from a one-way road onto a one-way road?
1. Yes, as long as you drive slowly and cautiously
2. Yes, if you signal, stop first in the farthest left lane and then proceed when the way is clear
3. No left turns are permitted on a red light in Ontario
4. Left turns are only permitted from two-way roads to two-way roads on a green light
15 - Snow may be slippery as ice; what should you do when driving on snow covered roads?
1. Look ahead and slow down
2. Avoid steering suddenly
3. Avoid braking suddenly
4. All of the above
16 - If driving in fog that becomes very dense, what should you do?
1. Turn on the emergency flashers and pull off the road complete into a safe parking area
2. Slow down and turn on your fog lights
3. Pull off the road onto the shoulder and wait for the fog to clear
4. Carefully pass vehicles that are moving too slowly or following too closely
17 - How far away must headlights and rear lights be seen?
1. From 50 m away
2. From 350 m away
3. From 150 m away
4. They must be seen clearly in the dark
18 - If the cyclist is holding his arm straight out on his left side what does it mean ?
1. Cyclist is about to stop
2. Cyclist wants to turn left
3. Cyclist needs to turn right
4. Cyclist is about to slow down
19 - If driving and your brakes fail what should you do?
1. Sound horn and steer into a clear area
2. Turn off the ignition
3. Keep your foot on the brake and apply strong downward pressure
4. Pump the brakes to restore hydraulic brake pressure
20 - Two solid yellow painted lines on a roadway as in this picture do which of the following?
1. Help in calculating distances from one exit to the next
2. Act as a left and right turn lane markings
3. Provide drivers information about upcoming exits
4. Are warning to guide drivers away from fixed obstacles like islands, bridges etc.
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.