Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Alberta 6L Road Signs Simulated Test
Alberta Class 6L Motorcycle License Test - Road Signs
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Stay to the left of the island
2. Stay to the right of the island
3. There is an intersection ahead on the right
4. The road curves to the left for 1km
2 - What does this mean ?
1. An advance exit sign telling you which lanes go off in the highway
2. A highway exit is coming up in 20 km
3. A highway exit is coming in 10 km
4. An advance exit sign telling you 2 right lanes do not exit off the highway
3 - What does this sign shows ?
1. The speed limit is 50 km/h
2. It is 50 km to the next rest area
3. The speed limit is 50 km/h for the next 50 km
4. The speed limit is 50 km/h ahead
4 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Only snowmobiles allowed in area
2. Provincial park area
3. Snowmobiles may not enter
4. Snowmobiles cross this roadway
5 - What does this sign represent ?
1. One-way traffic ahead
2. The road bends to the right ahead
3. Right-turn-only lane ahead
4. The road bends to the left ahead
6 - What does this mean ?
1. Indicates there are police, a hospital, an information desk and an airport in one building
2. Indicates there is only an airport nearby
3. Show what services and facilities are not available nearby or off-road
4. Shows that services and facilities are located nearby or off-road
7 - What does this mean ?
1. No parking anytime
2. You can only park after 5:00 p.m.
3. Parking allowed for a maximum of 30 minutes within times posted
4. Parking allowed for longer than 30 minutes, 9 a.m.-6p.m.
8 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Sharp turn here
2. Exit to the right
3. Crosswalk ahead
4. Railway crossing
9 - What does this mean ?
1. One-way traffic direction indicated by the arrow
2. Two-way traffic is permitted
3. Exit to the right
4. Reduce speed ahead
10 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Two lanes will merge to one. Drivers in both lanes are responsible to merge safely
2. Two lanes will merge to one. Drivers on the right has right-of-way
3. Two-lane highway begins
4. Hidden intersection ahead
11 - What does this sign shows ?
1. No bicycles allowed
2. School zone ahead
3. Do not watch for bicycles
4. This is a bicycle route
12 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Turn left or right
2. No U-turn
3. Lane is not for left turns
4. Lane is only for two-way left turns
13 - What does this sign shows ?
1. If you are in lane 2 you may go in any direction
2. If you are in lane 3, you may go straight or turn right
3. If you are in lanes 1,2 or 3 you must go only in the direction of that lane's arrow
4. If you are in lane 1 you may go straight and left
14 - What does this mean ?
1. Lanes are for 5 or more passengers during days and times posted
2. Lanes are for 3 or more passengers in the vehicles shown, plus bicycles, during the days and times shown or all the time (depending on the sign)
3. Lanes are for pedestrians only, no vehicles permitted during days and times posted
4. Lanes are for loading and unloading passengers only during days and times posted
15 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Intersection ahead, direction of arrow indicates who has right-of-way
2. Crosswalk ahead, watch for pedestrian crossing
3. Railroad crossing ahead
4. Quiet, church zone ahead
16 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Deer cross this area
2. A railway crossing sign indicating railway tracks cross the road
3. This is a pedestrian crosswalk
4. A railway crossing is X-shaped and filled in with red
17 - What does this mean ?
1. Railroad crossing ahead, no pedestrians allowed
2. Stop and yield right-of-way to pedestrians at crosswalk. Do not pass from sign to crossing
3. Pedestrians or vehicles may not enter the roadway
4. Deer crossing ahead
18 - What does this sign represent ?
1. Stop and drive slowly through the campground
2. Obey the crossing guard with the signs they hold up
3. Slow down and be prepared to stop
4. Slow down, stop and exit the construction zone
19 - What does this mean ?
1. There is a narrow bridge ahead
2. The road narrows ahead
3. Two-lane roadway ends
4. Merge with oncoming traffic
20 - What does this mean ?
1. Bridge ahead
2. Gravel road ahead
3. The two-way road ahead is divided with a median
4. The two-way road ahead is not divided with a median
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2019. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.