Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Alberta 6L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Alberta Class 6L Motorcycle License Test - Rules
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - If your front tire blows out, you must:
1. Shift your weight to back
2. Pull over and call emergency Services
3. Shift your weight to back
4. Drive normally
2 - If you notice your motorcycle's movement being affected by uneven terrain, you should:
1. Accelerate over terrian
2. Downshift to a lower gear
3. Stop and change tire
4. Attempt to drive smoothly over the surface
3 - The sale of a used motorcycle must include:
1. The Vehicle's original licence plate
2. A driving permit
3. Motorcycle instructional manual
4. A Used Vehicle Information Package
4 - What is the solution to a sudden engine lock?
1. Pulling over and restarting the vehicle
2. Dumping out the gas tank and refilling it
3. Applying antifreeze after pulling over
4. Applying oil after pulling over
5 - If you change the colour of your motorcycle, you must:
1. Do nothing
2. Tell the Driver and Vehicle Licence Issuing office within 7 days
3. Tell the Driver and Vehicle Licence Issuing office within 6 days
4. Record time and date for future records
6 - When driving with two or more motorcyclists what is the correct safety formation to follow?
1. A single-file line
2. In a staggered formation with 2 seconds between each consecutive rider and 1 second between drivers following diagonal to each other
3. In a staggered formation with 1 seconds between each driver
4. Any formation so long as there is a 5m gap between motorcyclists
7 - What must a motorcyclist do prior to a lane change?
1. Wait for the traffic to clear the area
2. Keep at least 2-3 sec distance with vehicles in the front, signl and merge smoothly into the lane
3. Check the traffic around you by looking in mirrors, watching your blind spot and watching in the front
4. Both 2 and 3
8 - To brake correctly, motorcyclists must:
1. Apply front brake and then read brake
2. Apply both front and rear brake at the same time
3. Turn off the ignition
4. Decrease throttle gradually
9 - What is the minimum amount of tire tread you should have on your motorcycle tires?
2. 2.5 inches
4. 1.5 mm
10 - With an M2 licence, you may drive a limited-speed motorcylce on:
1. Any public road
2. All public and freeways as long as there is no passengers
3. Any road other than listed under regulation 630 of highway traffic act
4. Public roads excluding freeways
11 - Before making a left turn from a one-way street, you should be
1. Close to the centre of the roadway
2. Your position doesn't matter, provided you signal your intention
3. Close to the right-hand side of the roadway
4. Close to the left-hand side of the roadway
12 - Where is the rear brake lever located?
1. Near the right footrest
2. On the left handlebar
3. Near the left footrest
4. Above the rear of the vehicle
13 - What is the shortest possible time period required to obtain a full M licence?
1. 18 months with MTO consent
2. 20 months
3. 24 months
4. 22 months
14 - Driving with a blood alcohol level of above 0.08 will result in
1. You will get criminal record.
2. Your license will be suspended
3. You will be Jailed
4. Any of the Above
15 - What is the major difference between the front and rear brakes?
1. The front brakes account for one-quarter of the stopping force of the motorcycle.
2. The front brakes provide the entire stopping force of the motorcycle.
3. The front brakes are easier to access than the rear brakes.
4. The front brakes account for three-quarters of the stopping force of the motorcycle
16 - When turning left or right, the best blocking position would be:
1. The centre of the road
2. The tire track in the direction in which you are turning
3. Whatever you are comfortable with
4. Lane blocking is not required when making turns
17 - Which of the following is illegal for M1-licenced motorcyclists in particular?
1. Having a blood alcohol level greater than zero
2. All of these
3. Driving during nighttime hours
4. Carrying passengers
18 - Which of the following will result in the issuing of an M2 licence with an M condition?
1. The use of any motorcycle as long as you choose to ride mopeds in future
2. The use of moped for the level 1 road test
3. The use of motor tricycle for the level 1 road test
4. The use of limited-speed motorcycle for the level 1 road test
19 - With a class M2 licence, you may drive:
1. A motorcycle/motor tricycle on any public road
2. A limited-speed motorcylce/moped on roads other than those under regulation 630 of the highway traffic act
3. Class G vehicles (under class G1 licence conditions)
4. All of the above
20 - How often should motorcyclists check mirrors?
1. 3 - 5 Second
2. 7 - 10 Minutes
3. 5 - 7 Seconds
4. Before every turn
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.