Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Alberta 6L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Alberta Class 6L Motorcycle License Test - Rules
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - In order to discourage others on the road from attempting to share the right lane, in what part of the lane should the motorcyclist drive?
1. In the middle of the lane
2. In the right part of the lane, also known as the right tire track
3. It is unsafe to attempt to discourage others on the ride from attempting to share a lane; it is better to ignore other drivers who are attempting to share the lane.
4. In the left part of the lane, also known the left tire track.
2 - When seated on a motorcycle at what distance from the ground should the rider?s feet be?
1. The rider's feet should be in a flat resting position at a distance of 2.54cm (1 inch) from the ground.
2. The rider's toes should just be able to touch the ground
3. The rider's feet should be resting flat on the ground.
4. The rider's toes should be at a distance of 5-10cm (2-4 inches) from the ground.
3 - Passengers are allowed to ride with drivers carrying which of the following licences?
4. Both M2 and M
4 - What is the purpose served by the throttle?
1. It plays a role in controlling the rear brakes of the motorcycle.
2. It displays the number of revolutions undergone by the engine per minute
3. The throttle is located on the right handgrip and helps control the speed of the motorcycle. When twisted inward towards the rider, the throttle releases fuel which flows to the engine.
4. It plays a role in controlling the speed of the motorcycle.
5 - Which of the following is essential at all times for all motorcycle riders?
1. All of these
2. Driver's Licence
3. Insurance coverage
6 - How do properly adjusted mirrors help the motorcyclist?
1. They provide a view of a major portion of the lane beside the motorcycle.
2. They provide a view of at least half the lane behind the motorcycle
3. They help to reduce vulnerable blind spots
4. All of the Above
7 - What must a motorcyclist do prior to a lane change?
1. Wait for the traffic to clear the area
2. Keep at least 2-3 sec distance with vehicles in the front, signl and merge smoothly into the lane
3. Check the traffic around you by looking in mirrors, watching your blind spot and watching in the front
4. Both 2 and 3
8 - Which of the following will result in the issuing of an M2 licence with an M condition?
1. The use of any motorcycle as long as you choose to ride mopeds in future
2. The use of moped for the level 1 road test
3. The use of motor tricycle for the level 1 road test
4. The use of limited-speed motorcycle for the level 1 road test
9 - With an M2 licence, you may drive a limited-speed motorcylce on:
1. Any public road
2. All public and freeways as long as there is no passengers
3. Any road other than listed under regulation 630 of highway traffic act
4. Public roads excluding freeways
10 - Which of the following statements about M1 license conditions is FALSE?
1. The M1 holder must not carry passengers
2. The M1 holder is not permitted to drive on specific roads or go higher than specific speed levels.
3. The holder of the M1 may have a blood alcohol level between 0.00 and 0.05
4. The M1 holder may drive a motorcycle only during daylight hours, extending from ? hour prior to sunrise till ? hour past sunset.
11 - Threshhold braking helps when:
1. Your wheels lock up
2. Emergencies occur
3. Intense weather conditions impair driving
4. All of above
12 - Which motorcycle parts should be checked on a weekly basis?
1. Tire tread, wheels, shock absorbers, brakes
2. Clutch, tachometer, handlebars
3. Horn button, stands, turn signals, starter, engine kill switch
4. Engine and ignition switch
13 - What is the minimum amount of tire tread you should have on your motorcycle tires?
2. 2.5 inches
4. 1.5 mm
14 - Sand and gravel commonly impair driving
1. During precipitation
2. On the center of the road
3. On the sides of the pavement
4. Whenever the motorcyclist speeds up
15 - Which of the following effectively helps prevent unwanted acceleration?
1. Braking often
2. Both 1 and 4
3. Paying attention to throttle
4. Keeping wrists low
16 - How should your feet be when on a motorcycle?
1. On the foot peg
2. Alligned with the handlebars
3. Able to touch the ground comfortably
4. Both 1 and 3
17 - Which of the following must be with a motorcyclist at all times while driving?
1. Insurance liability card
2. Vehicle ownership papers
3. Driver's Licence
4. All of the above
18 - When you are faced with a red traffic signal and your intention is to go straight through the intersection, what must you do first?
1. Stop, give pedestrians the right-of-way, and then proceed with caution
2. Stop and proceed only when the signal turns green and the intersection is clear
3. Come to a full stop and proceed only when the intersection is clear
4. Slow down and proceed when the way is clear
19 - On passing the M1 exit test while using a limited speed motorcycle what category of M2 license does one receive?
1. One receives an M2 license with both an M and an L condition.
2. One receives an M2 license
3. One receives an M2 license with an M condition.
4. One receives an M2 license with an L condition.
20 - Before making a left turn from a one-way street, you should be
1. Close to the centre of the roadway
2. Your position doesn't matter, provided you signal your intention
3. Close to the right-hand side of the roadway
4. Close to the left-hand side of the roadway
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.