Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Alberta 6L Driving Rules Simulated Test
Alberta Class 6L Motorcycle License Test - Rules
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - Before making a left turn from a one-way street, you should be
1. Close to the centre of the roadway
2. Your position doesn't matter, provided you signal your intention
3. Close to the right-hand side of the roadway
4. Close to the left-hand side of the roadway
2 - How is front brake applied?
1. It is applied by pushing the lever away from the handgrip.
2. It is applied by pulling the lever towards the handgrip.
3. It is applied by pulling the lever towards the handgrip repeatedly
4. It is applied by pushing the lever away from the handgrip repeatedly
3 - If you notice your motorcycle's movement being affected by uneven terrain, you should:
1. Accelerate over terrian
2. Downshift to a lower gear
3. Stop and change tire
4. Attempt to drive smoothly over the surface
4 - If your front tire blows out, you must:
1. Shift your weight to back
2. Pull over and call emergency Services
3. Shift your weight to back
4. Drive normally
5 - How can you ensure that other drivers see you and do not crash into you?
1. Both 3 and 4
2. Look at other vehicles
3. Wear bright clothing
4. Slow down when approaching intersections
6 - In extreme cold, tire pressure:
3. Weather has no effect on tire pressure
4. Stays constant
7 - Which of the following statements about M1 license conditions is FALSE?
1. The M1 holder must not carry passengers
2. The M1 holder is not permitted to drive on specific roads or go higher than specific speed levels.
3. The holder of the M1 may have a blood alcohol level between 0.00 and 0.05
4. The M1 holder may drive a motorcycle only during daylight hours, extending from ? hour prior to sunrise till ? hour past sunset.
8 - How do properly adjusted mirrors help the motorcyclist?
1. They provide a view of a major portion of the lane beside the motorcycle.
2. They provide a view of at least half the lane behind the motorcycle
3. They help to reduce vulnerable blind spots
4. All of the Above
9 - Why is it important to always make sure your mirrors are adjusted?
1. To reduce your blind spot
2. To see much of the lane next to you as possible
3. To see half of the lane behind you
4. All of above
10 - In the Motorcycle Driver's Handbook, the term "motorcycle" includes which of the following?
1. Mopeds, Limited Speed Motorcycles and Motor Tricycles
2. Mopeds and Motor Tricycles
3. Limited Speed Motorcycles and Mopeds
4. Limited Speed Motorcycles and Motor Tricycles
11 - If you change the colour of your motorcycle, you must:
1. Do nothing
2. Tell the Driver and Vehicle Licence Issuing office within 7 days
3. Tell the Driver and Vehicle Licence Issuing office within 6 days
4. Record time and date for future records
12 - Lane splitting/sharing is dangerous because:
1. Turning vehicles may not see motorcyclists beside them
2. Collisions become likely in crowded conditions
3. Motorcyclists pass through other vehicle's blind spots
4. All of the above
13 - What is the shortest possible time period required to obtain a full M licence?
1. 18 months with MTO consent
2. 20 months
3. 24 months
4. 22 months
14 - If the rear wheel becomes locked, the rider should
1. Apply brakes and swerve off the road
2. Pull over as safely and cautiously as possible
3. Shift weight forward
4. Increase throttle
15 - When you are faced with a red traffic signal and your intention is to go straight through the intersection, what must you do first?
1. Stop, give pedestrians the right-of-way, and then proceed with caution
2. Stop and proceed only when the signal turns green and the intersection is clear
3. Come to a full stop and proceed only when the intersection is clear
4. Slow down and proceed when the way is clear
16 - Where is the front brake located on the motorcycle?
1. The brake is located on the right handlebar
2. The brake is located on the left handlebar
3. The brake is located under right foot
4. The brake is located under right foot
17 - How often should motorcyclists check mirrors?
1. 3 - 5 Second
2. 7 - 10 Minutes
3. 5 - 7 Seconds
4. Before every turn
18 - Passengers are allowed to ride with drivers carrying which of the following licences?
4. Both M2 and M
19 - The sale of a used motorcycle must include:
1. The Vehicle's original licence plate
2. A driving permit
3. Motorcycle instructional manual
4. A Used Vehicle Information Package
20 - What is the minimum amount of tire tread you should have on your motorcycle tires?
2. 2.5 inches
4. 1.5 mm
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.